Arcadia 1/60 VF-0S & VF-0A

joppewo

36 minutes ago, derex3592 said:

I really wish Arcadia would reissue this bird with the fixed leg. It's SO gorgeous!  Great job Lolicon! 

Thanks! I'm hoping Arcadia gives the 0A and 0S the same PF treatment as the 0D. Expensive but I'd buy both in a heartbeat. 

yeah, I'm waiting for a fixed version of the 0A to be reissued. I'll take plain, PF or 0D level PF but please just give me the choices up front or only one choice to make it easy. I'd actually prefer the 0S level personally for price/value sweet spot. The VE-1 was a great example of how they should be done/priced, imo.

Edited by Slave IV

6 hours ago, Slave IV said:

yeah, I'm waiting for a fixed version of the 0A to be reissued. I'll take plain, PF or 0D level PF but please just give me the choices up front or only one choice to make it easy. I'd actually prefer the 0S level personally for price/value sweet spot. The VE-1 was a great example of how they should be done/priced, imo.

Yeah I prefer to have the choice of regular or PF up front instead of having to wait weeks to see if they will do a PF of any release.

13 hours ago, Lolicon said:

Thanks! I'm hoping Arcadia gives the 0A and 0S the same PF treatment as the 0D. Expensive but I'd buy both in a heartbeat. 

I agree completely. That would be a beautiful trio on display. So far I have resisted buying an Arcadia VF-0A partially because of the leg issue, but mostly hoping for some type of PF version of it. The Zeros are just so plain in their normal release.

On 3/16/2021 at 8:30 PM, Lolicon said:

Was paneling my 0A before adding decals and like the VF-4 it really does make it look less flat. Don't know when I'll actually get anything else though. :unknw:

51044311843_ed40d2cd66_o.jpg

51044311813_043c56bb87_o.jpg

51044311803_a4ec0a7bf6_o.jpg

51045042781_0c33fbee9c_o.jpg

51045042761_6b2b70133d_o.jpg

Great work on the panel lining, Valks look great out of the box with the added panel lining it takes it to a whole new level.  

Here are some old shots of boring out of the box 0A. :D

20751097184_4b9f286453_h.jpg

21347535336_3ac77d1da6_h.jpg

21186884379_ff89ca467c_h.jpg

24035050572_966bb5e807_h.jpg

Edited by Saburo

33 minutes ago, imanhtglng said:

Does Arcadia usually reissue their products? and if yes, how often?

I missed the chance at their garage sale for VF-0S PF earlier this month

Yes... Except I don't think they've ever reissued a PF. Regular release reissued are random and infrequent.

2 hours ago, Special Sauce said:

I have a VF-0S Phoenix Premium Finish coming.  Can't wait to have it in hand.  I used to have the Yamato version years ago.  I wish I had been able to keep it.  Sounds like this one is more improved though.  

The Arcadia VF-0S is the best valk ever released!

Night and day difference with the Yamato version.

7 minutes ago, Ignacio Ocamica said:

I read the review on Anymoon.com and I said, "I gotta get that".  It's one I really miss from my old Yamato collection.  

8 hours ago, Ignacio Ocamica said:

Now that they've corrected the hips on the 0D I'd amend that to be the 0S/0D are the best Valks ever produced.