Arcadia 1/60 VF-0S & VF-0A

joppewo

@Bridge Bunny Great poses!

I'm anxiously waiting for an incoming VF. Was not aware of all the issues discussed here. Should have done more research. But still such a sweet looking valkyrie.

Which 0 are you waiting for? If it's a 0S other than potentially scratching the canopy in Battroid you're A-okay and it's easy to avoid.

Thanks. I have a VF-0S incoming tomorrow. Good to hear those are ok, I will be careful.

But I also have a VF-0A on order. I really like the neutral color scheme of the 0A. I could not resist.

If you can, I would cancel the 0A. That toy is one of the worst piles of garbage Arcadia has ever churned out. And there's a chance the leg will fall off and it may never stay on again. Buyer beware.

Edited by SuperHobo

That sounds like a massive exaggeration; but ok.

I'm not exaggerating there are some dumb bone headed ideas on that toy that make me go why? Pins that are too large inside the heat shield that when folded down scratch the canopy. They ditched the chest locking mechanism, when the 0D and the old 2006 VF-0s had them and worked great. Why on earth are there so many pointless painted surfaces on the this thing when they could have saved money by just molding it in the same grey plastic like the old 0A. Spots on the wings, the legs the shoulders can all easily scratch paint. My copy has a large 1 inch long paint chip on part of the knee that should not have been painted in the first place. And finally the hip problem, which I won't get into depth, but it's been attempted to be repaired by multiple people and it still falls off. To make things worse even if I have a contact in Japan, Arcadia would not respond to my request for replacement parts. So, yes I hate the VF-0A with a passion and is my single worse toy purchase this year and possibly ever. Okay rant over.

There is a chance your 0A will lose a leg but not everyone has had that problem. SuperHobo has an axe to grind.

I would light the VF-0A on fire if someone gave me my money back. :lol:

Edited by SuperHobo

I'm not exaggerating there are some dumb bone headed ideas on that toy that make me go why? Pins that are too large inside the heat shield that when folded down scratch the canopy. They ditched the chest locking mechanism, when the 0D and the old 2006 VF-0s had them and worked great. Why on earth are there so many pointless painted surfaces on the this thing when they could have saved money by just molding it in the same grey plastic like the old 0A. Spots on the wings, the legs the shoulders can all easily scratch paint. My copy has a large 1 inch long paint chip on part of the knee that should not have been painted in the first place. And finally the hip problem, which I won't get into depth, but it's been attempted to be repaired by multiple people and it still falls off. To make things worse even if I have a contact in Japan, Arcadia would not respond to my request for replacement parts. So, yes I hate the VF-0A with a passion and is my single worse toy purchase this year and possibly ever. Okay rant over.

if you hate it so much I'll take it off your hands, I'll even pay for shipping.

Wow it is that bad. Waiting on invoice and my CC has not been charged. Will try to cancel. Thanks guys for heads up.

These "@Bridge Bunny" posts never fail to make me laugh:)

Though I will admit that I may have made the same mistake when I was also new to this board hehe.

Hahaha! :lol: Wouldn't want to call Spanner or Mommar 'Galactic Diva' then. Or worse, 'Global's Pipe Holder' to Barurutor. That sounds nasty and weird.

J/K. Happy Monday, guys! :lol:

Hahaha! :lol: Wouldn't want to call Spanner or Mommar 'Galactic Diva' then. Or worse, 'Global's Pipe Holder' to Barurutor. That sounds nasty and weird.

Why hello Ms. Galactic Diva would you like to be Mr.Global's Pipe Holder for tonight? :wub::D

happy Monday to you to SMS Squadron Leader. :p

It's been several times, but we were waiting for the VF-0S sale. I knew it was going to happen, but not that soon.

Oh, ok thanks. I've seen it on sale before for about 31,000 yen but now it shows 22,620 yen. So I thought the discount was bigger now.

looks like full price to me. 34800? i've got one already but if it were on serious sale i'd consider another.

I think you just need to keep refreshing the page. I still see it on sale after doing the refresh.

Yeah not seeing the sale price either despite reloading the page several times. What is the sale price?

For me it shows after one reload. It's 24,360 yens. Try erasing the history and see if it works.

I don't think we will get a better price in the next months and it might get sold out. I had to order one.

Thanks for the link. It wouldn't show for me after a couple reloads. I just typed in VF-0S in the search bar then clicked the link to finally see it.

edit: The site is all glitchy asthe link above worked fine just now. Weird.

Edited by wmkjr

Yeah, I found it in the same way, typing VF-0S in the search bar

And just yesterday I found a VF-4G with some damage to the box on Amiami for 4k yens less..........now I'll have to pay for both, there goes some savings

Guest davidwhangchoi

guys if you have trouble seeing it hit SHIFT F5 and it'll refresh the cookies. actually had to do it a couple of times.

in case the sale price is 24360 yen :wub:

Edited by davidwhangchoi

guys if you have trouble seeing it hit SHIFT F5 and it'll refresh the cookies. actually had to do it a couple of times.

in case the sale price is 24360 yen :wub:

W00t!

So happy that I took some time to browse the forums. Just refreshed the page like 8000 times so that I could get one on sale. :lol:

Thanks guys!

-b.

Guest davidwhangchoi

W00t!

So happy that I took some time to browse the forums. Just refreshed the page like 8000 times so that I could get one on sale. :lol:

Thanks guys!

-b.

congrats!

i asked this in the Yeti stand thread but hads anyone tried using the yamato dyrl launch arm stand for the VF-0? someone was asking me if an adaptor exist for it so i thought to ask here.

Edited by davidwhangchoi