Frame out models Wonderfest Winter 2015 YF-25/ VF-1x++ parts set

wmkjr

Haha, I know your pain if you're talking about the screw covers. That's why I stopped trying to pull it out. Too many scratches. BTW, is it glued on or just tight fitting. Thanks.

If you're talking about the thrusters LMK, you can have mine. I don't need them but I'm missing one.

Edit: Just seen the pics in the workshop thread. Good work around for the screw covers. I'm surprised one tip was that hard to come off.

Edited by wmkjr

There are signs of glue on both of the front tip, but other one has a notorious amount on it. Then yeah, there is the tight fitting as well which made everything removing the front tip harder as well.

As for the screw cover, the small screw cover is only hold by friction but since it is very tight fit, you will end up destroying some of it. The large screw cover is heavily glued on mine.

Mine came in, but I'm gonna need a new face cover for the YF-25. I'll try to get some pics up, but it's gonna need a bit of cleanup. The good thing, is that it did come with the parts for the 1X++.

• 1 month later...
If you're talking about the thrusters LMK, you can have mine. I don't need them but I'm missing one.

Edit: Just seen the pics in the workshop thread. Good work around for the screw covers. I'm surprised one tip was that hard to come off.

hi wmkjr, I am not sure at this moment, but I might have to revisit your offer on this. I think I misplaced the little thrusters on mine.

• 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...