Games for Mac OS?

marsbiker22

Are/were there any Macross games designed for Mac? If so, any recommendations? If not, can anyone recommend an emulator/workaround (without using bootcamp) and some titles that "translate" well to Mac OS? *I'm running Yosemite.

I apologize if this has already been covered in forums (my search did not uncover anything).

I thank you all in advance.

Are/were there any Macross games designed for Mac? If so, any recommendations? If not, can anyone recommend an emulator/workaround (without using bootcamp) and some titles that "translate" well to Mac OS? *I'm running Yosemite.

I apologize if this has already been covered in forums (my search did not uncover anything).

I thank you all in advance.

Pretty sure there aren't any Macross games for Mac, There is a couple for iPhone, but they might have been taken off the App Store. But I do recommend downloading PCSX or PCSX-R, There just simple PS1/PSX Emulators ant I would probably download both of them if your wanting cheat codes or a fully working emulator. And if you do download them you will need the game BIOS to play any game. But I am not sure if the emulator will work for Yosemite, but its worth a shot!