DX Chogokin VF-27ß Lucifer Mass Production and Grace Custom

IXTL

What Kurisama said.

Here are some photos Anime52k8 posted

Hmmm... I might have to purchase a pegged Yeti stand in slim hope of VF-27 ghosts.

Thanks for the pics guys! Make it happen already, Bandai! We're building critical mass here! XD

So if I'm getting this right, Luca's ghosts are 'from' Sharon Apple (with tweaks by Luca)? Brera's ghosts are then ' from' whom? The 'implant network'? This is confusticating...

I myself am VERY happy about a green Lucifer re-release in the Version 1.5 tooling. For me, this is the best news of the event. Hope it comes with super parts.

Hopefully it's a web exclusive. Anyone else kinda mystified that Bandai didn't take the opportunity to display a Chronos re-paint?

They should do a CF super parts with ghosts bundle like Luca.

As for the Chronos, perhaps next year would be the time for a repaint.

I would rather them stretch it out.Too many valks at once would kill my wallet.

Edited by wmkjr

Mm. Especially if these are "quickdraw" releases instead of Tamashii Web Exclusives. If the former, you pretty much HAVE to buy them then and there, or lose your chance and pay more for them later.

Unless they suck. With Bandai - heck, with any Valkyrie maker - it's kind of a crap shoot. "Will it be this release's V1 Messiah? Or will it be the V2 1/60 VF-1 of this release? Will it be worth staying up all night to get one to find out? Or will its limbs fall off like the CF 171EX?! Or... or..."

OR!

Edited by Sildani

Until proven otherwise, I would consider the CF 171 faults a unique event. There has already been a 'renewal' VF-27 toy released so you should know exactly what you're getting with these. I would also expect these to be Tamashii exclusives as the first grace was exclusive and Bandai has to know the market for these variants is tiny.

Until proven otherwise, I would consider the CF 171 faults a unique event. There has already been a 'renewal' VF-27 toy released so you should know exactly what you're getting with these. I would also expect these to be Tamashii exclusives as the first grace was exclusive and Bandai has to know the market for these variants is tiny.

agreed

OR will it be the next VF-4?!?!! XD

Ha ha ha ha ha haha ha ha!!!! You're so funny. :p

-b.

agreed

Ha ha ha ha ha haha ha ha!!!! You're so funny. :p

-b.

I see what you did there. I approve.

Hahaha! Thank you, kind sirs! I'm here all week!

Seriously though, because the VF-4 phenomenon is now so well-known, I doubt if we'll ever see something like that again.

Do the name plates mention whether this is a single release with swappable heads or two separate releases?

For sure these will be two different releases with some type of difference besides the head units to differentiate them and entice folks to buy both.

-b.

u know I honestly don't even remember grace using a 27? I don't doubt it happened, I just don't remember it.

yeah you never do see her piloting one specifically but you do see them.. unless she controls them or their pilots remotely somehow.. I dunno.. There are multiples of the 27b in ep25 at one point..

Actually see her piloting? No. But at the end of ep 22 she puts on a VF-27-specific flight suit, walks over to #102(Brera's is #101), looks at it, and at the beginning of ep 23 she's now on board the Galaxy, so it's HIGHLY implied that she flew it there. (Only cyborgs can fly the -27).

And both the kit and DX specifically call it the "Grace-type", when you combine CF colors with commander-type head-unit. (Like #102 was clearly shown to be)

gallery_16_647_146650.jpg

Guest davidwhangchoi

Actually see her piloting? No. But at the end of ep 22 she puts on a VF-27-specific flight suit, walks over to #102(Brera's is #101), looks at it, and at the beginning of ep 23 she's now on board the Galaxy, so it's HIGHLY implied that she flew it there. (Only cyborgs can fly the -27).

And both the kit and DX specifically call it the "Grace-type", when you combine CF colors with commander-type head-unit. (Like #102 was clearly shown to be)

when it comes to Grace, mod Dave knows what he's talking about.

gallery_16_647_146650.jpg

Oh I never doubted it was a real thing, just didn't remember from where :) Good to know I was wrong.

Do u think the drone fighters will still come with pilots?

• 3 weeks later...