DX Chogokin VF-27ß Lucifer Mass Production and Grace Custom

IXTL

Good grief! Where is that kid throwing money .gif????

Bandai is going to kill any chance I have of saving money (by volume of releases vs. Arcadia and (1) expensive release per year).

-b.

Yes! I'll be getting these too. My bank account is cringing... I want to buy a next camera next year too.

OMG. I want the CF green 27. Too bad it likely won't be a complete renewal with added detail and such. At least it doesn't have the extra ugly bullcrap markings that Brera's super VF-27 has.

Now where am I going to find the space for all this new stuff coming?!

Edit: nevermind. on closer inspection, they do have the extra bullcrap ugly markings on them. They were just harder to see against the green.

Edited by MacrossJunkie

Returning the favour, mate. ;)

Indeed. B))

Tell me when they make the white/purple one from Macross 30. ^_^

I might grab the non-Grace version though, just for variety.

White/purple? I haven't seen that variant but it sounds interesting.

OMG. I want the CF green 27. Too bad it likely won't be a complete renewal with added detail and such. At least it doesn't have the extra ugly bullcrap markings that Brera's super VF-27 has.

Now where am I going to find the space for all this new stuff coming?!

Space. Tell me about it, even with selling stuff it seems like I'm still not making any appreciable room for anything new. But it's a welcome problem and if need be I'll just keep stacking toys on toys. :D

-b.

Been busy playing ME3 one last time before I sell my 360.

Anyways----hmmmn, the lackey is marked 102, Grace's says 302. That's backwards. Grace's is definitely 102.

gallery_16_647_146650.jpg

PS---regarding color-matching. The sample of the 1.0 VF-27 had perfectly-matching greens as well. And had the hip-gun stripes painted on. And the grey upper nacelle striping. The actual finished release had all those markings missing and mis-matched greens. So don't believe what you see, when it comes to DX samples.

Damn. So torn on this one! The "renewal" Lucifer was lackluster as far as releases go but I wanted the green CF in the first place!

Edited by xrentonx