DX Chogokin YF-29B Percival

IXTL

Guest davidwhangchoi

remember don't order more than one. others had their accounts frozen

Edited by davidwhangchoi

Seriously, another one came and went without even seeing the pre order button. This is such a piss off. Missed out on the VF19 and this one. And now I can't even find an isamu 29 anywhere so I guess my hopes of a decent price on a 29 are gone now

I was able to add one in HLJ but I never see it on my Order list and no email confirmation :(

Takes a little while to show up. Don't worry about it. Happens every time I order too.

What was the price on HLJ?

17000 17,100 yen, I believe.

Edited by MacrossJunkie

I was able to add one in HLJ but I never see it on my Order list and no email confirmation :(

It usually takes a little while before HLJ sends the confirmation e-mail and for it to show up in your account. Just give it an hour or two and you should receive them.

EDIT: Aaaand just received my confirmation e-mail from HLJ. :D

Edited by Keiichi

got it into my cart on amiami, then the page refuses to load.. Dammnit! I'm trying to grab Ultraman as well!

My order for the RD Turn-A _just_ completed _just_ now! Ami's site was just damn slow.

Can't imagine how anyone outside of Japan could've secured this YF-29B at all. If there's any who was successful at ami, congrats!

Yeah, CDJ requires payment up front so the link usually stays up a little longer. You get one pretty much guaranteed though. They've never failed me.

My CDJ notification email never came though so I had to dig for the link this time.

Edited by xrentonx