DX Chogokin YF-29B Percival

IXTL

Imo, the color scheme on the Percival is tied with Ozma's as the best among the 29s.

However, I don't want to deal with the pre-order grief for a valk design that I already have and is now almost four years old, so I'm giving it a miss.

Edited by IXTL

Ironically, the lighter blue wouldn't be a bad choice for a VF-0D... (better than what Arcadia went with, for sure)

haha when I saw the picture, I am expecting a comment related to the blue Arcadia was using. Bandai or at least its partner in manufacturing the toys really know their color game.

Anyone can point out if the previous promo pictures for 25 or 29 shows a SATIN finish?

Edited by chyll2

This one looks nice! Love the color. :wub: Though I still wish that it has a different head unit. ^_^

@ChaoticYeti

Not sure if it's game accurate. I don't remember seeing the Perceval with the bayonet.

@chyll2

Are you referring to the first Perceval promo pics? I browsed some photos and some shots looks glossy and some kind of semi-gloss. Would be nice if it has the same finish as Chronos.

im talking about all prior 25 and 29 release, the promo pics now shows a bit of satin finish which is very similar to the YF-30 and VF-19 advance.

btw, the facebook feed stated that it is as tamashii exclusive. I am still confused, is it a general release or a made to order release liek isamu?

Edited by chyll2

Dang, this year is going to be EXPENSIVE!

Quoted for Truth.

I'm in for at least one, regular or exclusive - although obviously hoping for one more than the other. I also like the color scheme as shown in the product photos, I'm not attached to how it appears in the game by any stretch so I'm not concerned with the real or perceived accuracy of the paint.

-b.

Guest davidwhangchoi

looks nice...not going thru preorder madness for it though. if its available at release at Ny for decent price i'll grb it....otherwise....nope.

Man, I think I'm done with the YF-29 after owning all versions of it so far.

same, i had like 8 of these now i'm down to 2. ozma and alto just to have but this sure is a great paint job.

Definitely loving the colors of this one! Certainly the next best color scheme after Ozma's 29.

But why would it still be classified as YF than VF if its listed as a "B" variant? I'd have assumed that the 29 would have reached the production stage and no longer be a prototype or pre-production version..?

And has there been any hint at when pre-orders might open or an estimated release date?

Edited by spanner76