Hi-Metal R

joppewo

14 minutes ago, Mechapilot77 said:

we need all those.  man back in those days i was so high on this line!  enemy mecha and destroids!!  so like...disappointing after all this time they are still no shows.  also what happend to SHF breetai in scale with these HMR guys?!

Have you seen the MEPToys Breetai?  

He's 1/100 so should be in scale and he looks pretty good. 

7 minutes ago, Podtastic said:

Sadly any meh Valkyrie variant (no matter how obscure) seems to get preference over any enemy or destroid release (no matter how prominently featured).

And based on secondary prices, there is way more demand for the the Bad Guys than things like the Elintseeker. 

8 minutes ago, jenius said:

COVID messed this whole year up. No way to tell what the game plan was and no way to know if they'll ever get back on track.

Frankly I'm surprised we've seen the releases that have happened during this...

1 hour ago, BlueMax said:

Hi all, so I’ve scored some loose Regults... only thing is....they don’t come with Tamashii stand adapters. Does anyone know of any shapeways link that has such replacements?

thanks in advance

NVM misread.

Edited by HardlyNever

21 hours ago, vladykins said:

If you keep an eye out you can likely get one in the $80-100 price range. I'll watch and see if anything comes up. Otherwise about $103 shipped is the low end I'm seeing currently.

Thanks. I'll I managed to grab that guy from mandrake so yep just keep my eyes out too. I hope Bandai hasn't abandoned the line yet. 

1 hour ago, easnoddy said:

Still waiting on the SDFM SP for 1A and the launch arm.  But if only we would have gotten the Max and Milia in THOSE COLORS, instead of the pastel blue and pink we actually got. 

Did those supers on the CF come off a different Valk or are they the supers only kit? Am I assuming corrctly that the supers from the Hi Metal can go on the HMR? 

Thanks!

15 minutes ago, sqidd said:

Did those supers on the CF come off a different Valk or are they the supers only kit? Am I assuming corrctly that the supers from the Hi Metal can go on the HMR? 

Thanks!

They can. I took the strike pack from my Hi Metal Roy and put them on the HMR Messer. Then I bought your HMR Roy because as you say, you can never have too many Roys.

117769666_10217808302544268_8047889698454070155_n.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=e-ceIdrvkt4AX8MvfLk&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1.xx&oh=9e4653a15d2435a1e1f324eceab9a57c&oe=5F5AB1CA

On 8/6/2020 at 9:01 PM, jenius said:

COVID messed this whole year up. No way to tell what the game plan was and no way to know if they'll ever get back on track.

Maybe. But Bandai didn't  re teased any of those lost HMR's. And even now doesn't give us hope. They were flailing before covid..

7 hours ago, easnoddy said:

Still waiting on the SDFM SP for 1A and the launch arm.  But if only we would have gotten the Max and Milia in THOSE COLORS, instead of the pastel blue and pink we actually got. 

Get yourself a few sets of the Hi Metal VF-1 super parts from about 10 years ago, and you’re covered, assuming you don’t mind that the arm parts are movie style. I’m pretty sure that’s what they used in that photo.

On 8/4/2020 at 3:45 PM, Mechapilot77 said:

we need all those.  man back in those days i was so high on this line!  enemy mecha and destroids!!  so like...disappointing after all this time they are still no shows.  also what happend to SHF breetai in scale with these HMR guys?!

He's in stock at BBTS if you want to get a Breetai figure.  Not a bad way to spend $22 IMO.  It's not SHF BTW.

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/90032

Edited by sharky

We still need Q-Rau, TV Roy, Max and Kakizaki. Really hope the Tomahawk isn't just vapor. And yeah, I still want some Figuarts Zentran/Meltran characters.

Please tell me this line is still alive.

1 hour ago, Drad said:

We still need Q-Rau, TV Roy, Max and Kakizaki. Really hope the Tomahawk isn't just vapor. And yeah, I still want some Figuarts Zentran/Meltran characters.

Please tell me this line is still alive.

We all have to wait till October as there is another possible pre-order block open. Who knows what Bandai has planned to exhibit for the upcoming Tamashii Nations show, it's all speculation for now on what will be displayed.   

5 hours ago, borgified said:

We all have to wait till October as there is another possible pre-order block open. Who knows what Bandai has planned to exhibit for the upcoming Tamashii Nations show, it's all speculation for now on what will be displayed.   

They'll probably continue their pattern of displaying several awesome things we'd all instantly buy, of which they will only release one, for no logical reason. The backlog of HMR prototypes displayed at shows that have never been released is growing pretty long. This is a really fun line, and I hope it's not dying off, but at this point I am skeptical of anything they display. Will we see Max and Milia repaints of the VF-4 because they were displayed at a show last year? Maybe, given that the last release we have is a non-canon Roy VF-4 and repaints are easy, but I don't want another VF-4. I want them to go back and give us the canon stuff they've teased over the years.