Jump to content

Hi-Metal R


Recommended Posts

14 hours ago, Lolicon said:

Unfortunately, it takes NY weeks to ship almost anything out, whether or not there's a pandemic. :p

Still no news on mine, either. Not a huge fan of this livery anyway so whatever it comes to shipping time.

I fear for my 0D's at this point.

Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Bing0 said:

Thankfully the leg amours are matching, but I broke my stand peg in the SS adaptor... is there any way I can buy a extra SS adaptor? Now I have to use the landing gears :(

 

13626A59-8582-4F21-B10E-5259E343EEAD.jpeg

C978912C-680E-4BEB-8C63-BDB56544EEC8.jpeg

345D3A14-ADDD-4347-8025-BCCF45D8A12A.jpeg

Probably going to have to buy an entire stand. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, sqidd said:

Probably going to have to buy an entire stand. 

He broke the peg off into the adapter that comes with the valk. He'll have to buy another HMR to get that adapter, or get a spare from someone.

Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Bing0 said:

Thankfully the leg amours are matching, but I broke my stand peg in the SS adaptor... is there any way I can buy a extra SS adaptor? Now I have to use the landing gears :(

 

13626A59-8582-4F21-B10E-5259E343EEAD.jpeg

C978912C-680E-4BEB-8C63-BDB56544EEC8.jpeg

345D3A14-ADDD-4347-8025-BCCF45D8A12A.jpeg

2026A29A-525C-4721-99A8-19B8828A4B68.thumb.jpeg.85a1903f4266e5d09e9ecba0b33dad21.jpeg

I have a spare adapter if you need one.

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Lolicon said:

He broke the peg off into the adapter that comes with the valk. He'll have to buy another HMR to get that adapter, or get a spare from someone.

I was assuming he would extract the peg from the adapter. And then only need the swivel/ball thingmajigger.8)

Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Lolicon said:

He broke the peg off into the adapter that comes with the valk. He'll have to buy another HMR to get that adapter, or get a spare from someone.

That's an easy fix, just drill it out.

I'd say use a 1/8" bit and then drive a wood screw into it carefully to pull out.

Alternatively drill from the other side and then just press it out.

Edited by Sanity is Optional
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, sh9000 said:

2026A29A-525C-4721-99A8-19B8828A4B68.thumb.jpeg.85a1903f4266e5d09e9ecba0b33dad21.jpeg

I have a spare adapter if you need one.

Do you, by any chance, have a spare adapter for the VF-19 Blazer? Mine is broken and have to display it in Battroid mode, which doesn't look as good as fighter mode.

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Bing0 said:

Thankfully the leg amours are matching, but I broke my stand peg in the SS adaptor... is there any way I can buy a extra SS adaptor? Now I have to use the landing gears :(

 

13626A59-8582-4F21-B10E-5259E343EEAD.jpeg

C978912C-680E-4BEB-8C63-BDB56544EEC8.jpeg

345D3A14-ADDD-4347-8025-BCCF45D8A12A.jpeg

Just take a 1/16" or similar small drill bit and roll it in your fingers to drill a small hole on the inside, then use the drill bit to push out the broken peg.  It won't take long to drill through the plastic and it should actually make this problem disappear completely in the future as it will no longer create a vacuum.

Edited by Pontus
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...