Hi-Metal R

joppewo

man, give me them destroids...

haha, I'm actually more hype about these hi-metal releases than I am with the Delta stuff. :lol:

Edited by Reaction Warhead

Interestingly, the Armored VF-1J is in TV colours.

It says pick 3 to vote.

So pretty much the releases up to Glaug are confirmed and the rest are still pending. This means they are not able to go for a character exhaustive lineup.

Edited by calubin_175

No, Brera's 27 is Maroon. This thing is red.

It's just the lighting. It's also a V1 VF-27, seeing the crooked modex number on it and lack of markings seen on the newer version.

Yeah, good example of that is their VF-31 pictures. In the group shot of all three modes the blue trim looks like a dark blue, while the individual shot of each mode it looks light blue.

Just the lightning or the camera flash (or lack thereof) making things look different. Good eye noticing that it's a v1, Lolicon.

So in this Web article I got from the thread dedicated to the 1/1800 sdf-1 it mentions the VF-2SS with SAP and VF-0A for the HMR line.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2015-10-29/bandai-teases-giant-26-inch-sdf-1-macross-14-inch-vf-1-valkyrie-toys/.94775

It mentions the VF-2SS, the VF-0A and the VF-4 but with links at the end of the article and as separate pieces of news.

Guys, bandai IS NOT MAKING 1/100 VF-4, VF-2SS and VF-0A and a 1/60 YF-19.

You are mixing the info on the article.