Jump to content
joppewo

Hi-Metal R

Recommended Posts

Ugh, I forgot that I ordered 2 of the VF-1D, 1 at Amiami and another at Amazon JP. I only really wanted one. Oh well, I guess this will be my way of testing Amazon JP since this was my first order with them. Curious to see how my package will arrive (delivered to my doorstep or Post Office pickup).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, ArchieNov said:

Oh well, I guess this will be my way of testing Amazon JP since this was my first order with them. Curious to see how my package will arrive (delivered to my doorstep or Post Office pickup).

Amazon.jp will deliver your copy of the HMR VF-1d to the house first and then to the nearest post office if you're  not at home at that time. 

I'm sure there will be either "A missed delivery" notice will be given via email or in the mailbox. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I got charged for my Amazon.jp VF-1D order, now the wait.  Till then here's another VF-4 photo.

32673238287_3a07b77d71_h.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bolt said:

You putting together a platoon of trainers?:p

I’ll have 5 of the VF-1D total.  One for Fighter, one for Gerwalk, one for Battroid, one for battle damaged, and one for MISB.  Sometimes it’s more convenient to have them in each mode.  For example, I’m planning an updated Fighter mode pic with my VF-1S TV Hikaru, VF-1J Max, VF-1J Milia, and 16 of the VF-1 CF.  They do take some time to transform and the other day I transformed 4 of the VF-1 CF.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, sh9000 said:

I’ll have 5 of the VF-1D total.  One for Fighter, one for Gerwalk, one for Battroid, one for battle damaged, and one for MISB.  Sometimes it’s more convenient to have them in each mode.  For example, I’m planning an updated Fighter mode pic with my VF-1S TV Hikaru, VF-1J Max, VF-1J Milia, and 16 of the VF-1 CF.  They do take some time to transform and the other day I transformed 4 of the VF-1 CF.

Why stop @ 5 sh9000? J/K. That's alot. With that in mind I need to really start figuring out a better means of display. I wouldnt mind having a situated diorama (s) for them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry but any rhyme or reason why the vf-1d is listed as shipped and sold from Amazon and yet it's not able to be shipped to the US? Am I missing something here?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, gerwookie said:

Sorry but any rhyme or reason why the vf-1d is listed as shipped and sold from Amazon and yet it's not able to be shipped to the US? Am I missing something here?

Sometimes Amazon Japan will ship to the US, sometimes not.

It's a bit odd that the VF-1D during pre-order would, but wouldn't after release.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's like Amazon US, the listing isn't always coming from Amazon proper but rather stores in the Amazon network with their own shipping preferences.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, gerwookie said:

Sorry but any rhyme or reason why the vf-1d is listed as shipped and sold from Amazon and yet it's not able to be shipped to the US? Am I missing something here?

they only limit a certain amount from amazon to be shipped overseas. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Alphahorizon said:

Why stop @ 5 sh9000? J/K.

You’re right.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jenius said:

It's like Amazon US, the listing isn't always coming from Amazon proper but rather stores in the Amazon network with their own shipping preferences.

Thanks for the help all. This is gonna be harder than I thought lol. I was going to just wait till proper release day for this and the Dx 1a and hope for Amazon to open up beyond already fulfilled preorders. How could I be so naive haha.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, gerwookie said:

Thanks for the help all. This is gonna be harder than I thought lol. I was going to just wait till proper release day for this and the Dx 1a and hope for Amazon to open up beyond already fulfilled preorders. How could I be so naive haha.

If you can't find it anywhere else, you could always sign up for a Tenso address, and have it forwarded to you. I've done that in the past.

It's free to sign up for the forwarding address. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welp HLJ for the VF-1D for me. Cant wait ,have the CF VF-1A and the 35th Anniversary 1S that should show up around the same time. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, apptt4 said:

VF-1D shipped from nin-nin game :)

Not happy with nin, i ordered a gluag bc they were on sale and they overlooked shipping it until i emailed them. 10 days later. 

They said it will be out next week.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is nin nin the one that only ships two times a month?

Edited by jenius

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, ScrambledValkyrie said:

Amazon JP just charged my credit card  for my VF-1D. Their site estimates delivery by 4/26 but it sure if they’re taking international shipment into consideration. Still, this could be to soonest after release that I’ll receive an HMR order.

Yeah my order page says 4/23-4/26 and when I track the package it says 4/26.

 

 

Everytime I see nin, I see Nine Inch Nails.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

AmiAmi still has not invoiced me. Do that work on Saturday?

This is frustrating. Whish I can just cancel and get one from HLJ right away instead of waiting for their crappy system to sort things out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Saburo said:

I got charged for my Amazon.jp VF-1D order, now the wait.  Till then here's another VF-4 photo.

32673238287_3a07b77d71_h.jpg

saburo that pic is lit!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I pre-paid CD Japan for the 1D through Paypal quick purchase back during the preorder.  Found the order email and it came with a order status link.

In Shipping Process it says with no tracking info yet.

99% chance I'm moving within the next 2 months.  I hope all my preorders reach me.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, kkx said:

AmiAmi still has not invoiced me. Do that work on Saturday?

This is frustrating. Whish I can just cancel and get one from HLJ right away instead of waiting for their crappy system to sort things out.

Did you check the order in your account?  I thought the same, but turns out the email went to the spam folder, but the order status at the ami ami site said waiting for payment and let me finish the order.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, kkx said:

AmiAmi still has not invoiced me. Do that work on Saturday?

This is frustrating. Whish I can just cancel and get one from HLJ right away instead of waiting for their crappy system to sort things out.

Amiami normally sent out invoice on release date , if you did not get a email , you can always just sign into your amiami account and go to “orders awaiting payment “.   If your item is ready then it will be there , along with other shipping rate options  so you can change and pay on the spot .  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

VF-1D paid and pending shipment from HLJ.

Here's hoping we get a new HMR Macross release announcement in the near future.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Pontus said:

Did you check the order in your account?  I thought the same, but turns out the email went to the spam folder, but the order status at the ami ami site said waiting for payment and let me finish the order.

 

1 hour ago, F360 said:

Amiami normally sent out invoice on release date , if you did not get a email , you can always just sign into your amiami account and go to “orders awaiting payment “.   If your item is ready then it will be there , along with other shipping rate options  so you can change and pay on the spot .  

Thanks for the advice.

I did received the first payment request email. Went in and change payment method from PayPal to credit card.

Then my order lost its shipping estimate, say pending. But the order status is pending payment. After one whole day, the shipping estimate never get done.

Reached out to customer service and they said it should get updated soon. But I feel it needs human intervention.

The system is not robust to allow change of payment method just prior to payment. Not good. I guess I am just frustrated that I have to wait for no good reason.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, kkx said:

 

Thanks for the advice.

I did received the first payment request email. Went in and change payment method from PayPal to credit card.

Then my order lost its shipping estimate, say pending. But the order status is pending payment. After one whole day, the shipping estimate never get done.

Reached out to customer service and they said it should get updated soon. But I feel it needs human intervention.

The system is not robust to allow change of payment method just prior to payment. Not good. I guess I am just frustrated that I have to wait for no good reason.

well, you did wait til payment request to change payment to creditcard so I would say that's a good reason for your wait.  Some sites will hold creditcard payments for at least 2 days before shipping out anything due to their verification process.   Is the CC payment pending, did your CC decline the card? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So it is my fault? Ok will have to be a bit patient then.

No charge to credit card yet. Can't do payment without shipping estimate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

20190419_230749.jpg

Hell yeah, NIN will always be nine inch nails!

I absolutely love this monster. I have the yammie one, but there is absolutely no competition!

Edited by vlenhoff

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Woohoo!  AJ just shipped my 1D.  Estimated arrival is Wed 4/24.  Most likely will get here sooner than that.

1 Untitled.png.f1e2df7251aeff1b2b13eb8a087f33cc.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have to say HMR has grown on me. I love these tiny things.

Edited by vlenhoff

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, vlenhoff said:

I have to say HMR has grown on me. I love this tiny things.

They are extremely addicting! Betcha can't have just one!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Slave IV said:

They are extremely addicting! Betcha can't have just one!

yeap, and sh9000 didn't help, LOL

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, kkx said:

So it is my fault? Ok will have to be a bit patient then.

No charge to credit card yet. Can't do payment without shipping estimate.

yup, it's all your fault.  :p.......   not entirely but reasonable enough. :p

For me paypal is easier and have less issues for instock items.  

direct with creditcard made me lose a nice priced preorder from N-Y.,, They said it was declined and just cancelled my order.    And of course they relisted later for higher price. :angry:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, vlenhoff said:

I have to say HMR has grown on me. I love this tiny things.

I love my VF-2SS (x4) & the Monster, it's the perfect size IMO. 

Now bring on some Mac Plus & Mac Zero Valks. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, vlenhoff said:

yeap, and sh9000 didn't help, LOL

 

Yeah, he's good at that. King of HMR!:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...