joppewo

Hi-Metal R

49 minutes ago, spacemanoeuvres said:

Payment request from AmiAmi :)

I thought I missed this preorder but just got my request from amiami too. 

3 minutes ago, Nonrenormalizable said:

Wow, gone

Shows as still available to me

Nothing from HLJ yet, but I'm in no rush, I've still got stuff there to ship, and I won't be shipping this and the rest of my private warehouse stuff until Masterpiece Beast Wars Megatron drops, aka the big purple dinosaur, aka the real Megatron, not that overpriced MP-36 nonsense :p. Monkey not truck! (I got an MP-36 Megatron too, I'm just still quite salty about the final product and price though).

Edited by Tking22

Whew! I missed the pre-order window and I was worried I wouldn't be able to secure one.  It's In Stock right now on HLJ, and I was able to order one.  I haven't missed a Macross Hi-Metal R release yet, and I wasn't about to start now.  Now bring on the Zetran and Meltran mecha!

https://hlj.com/hi-metal-r-vf-4-lightning-iii-bans55381

Edited by sharky

7 minutes ago, sharky said:

Whew! I missed the pre-order window and I was worried I wouldn't be able to secure one.  It's In Stock right now on HLJ, and I was able to order one.  I haven't missed a Macross Hi-Metal R Release yet, and I wasn't about to start now.  Now bring on the Zetran and Meltran mecha!

https://hlj.com/hi-metal-r-vf-4-lightning-iii-bans55381

Thank you for this info. I did the same.

Impulse bought another VF-4.  That makes 7 for 10522 JPY shipped each.  The more the merrier!

Paid Ami Ami and cashed in my points to reduce cost by almost 400 yen.

Using SAL so it will get here in 3 to 4 weeks.  If it was Amazon it would be 3 to 4 days.

1 hour ago, davidwhangchoi said:

thanks for the link! upvoted.

i ordered one

My pleasure! 

Is it bad that I have a daily routine of checking Macross toys at Mandarake, AmiAmi, AmazonJP, eBay, YahooJP auctions, HLJ, and NY? Well... several times a day really. *sigh*   Full blown addict here!

1 minute ago, Shizuka the Cat said:

My pleasure! 

Is it bad that I have a daily routine of checking Macross toys at Mandarake, AmiAmi, AmazonJP, eBay, YahooJP auctions, HLJ, and NY? Well... several times a day really. *sigh*   Full blown addict here!

It's not bad. It's what I do as well!

Ordered at CDJapan.  Now we'll see if that doesn't get cancelled.

I tried finding sellers on AmazonJP that would ship to the US, by clicking add to cart from the "Also sold by" link, and then checking the item detail page, but none of the 20 or so that I checked shipped to the US.  A shame.

But in the end I got one for less than the cheapest price on eBay right now, so I'm happy.

I got my payment request from Amiami but there seems to be issues with their site so I can't pay.  Anyone else experiencing issues with Ami Ami?

No news yet from Nin-Nin. Now I'm worried. :unsure:

29 minutes ago, sh9000 said:

I just paid for @Major Focker‘s order on Amiami so their page should be working.

Thanks @sh9000, looks like everything is ok now. 

47 minutes ago, Mazinger said:

Ordered at CDJapan.  Now we'll see if that doesn't get cancelled.

I tried finding sellers on AmazonJP that would ship to the US, by clicking add to cart from the "Also sold by" link, and then checking the item detail page, but none of the 20 or so that I checked shipped to the US.  A shame.

But in the end I got one for less than the cheapest price on eBay right now, so I'm happy.

There was a seller on AmazonJP that shipped to the US, but that one sold out.

13 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

I was looking at their site yesterday when it popped up on my FB feed. They have the VF-4 releasing on 03/23 so maybe later today/tomorrow?

3 minutes ago, davidwhangchoi said:

damn sold out everywhere:unsure:

That's a good thing, maybe we'll get those repaints someday!

Nothing from CDJ yet... looks like this thing will arrive just as I go off on Spring Break. Oh well.

Edited by jenius

27 minutes ago, Focslain said:

I was looking at their site yesterday when it popped up on my FB feed. They have the VF-4 releasing on 03/23 so maybe later today/tomorrow?

Thanks! It's funny that they haven't closed the preorder coz it's still open with them for $120. I only hope they will deliver since I don't want to worry later on where to get one. :unsure:

2 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Thanks! It's funny that they haven't closed the preorder coz it's still open with them for $120. I only hope they will deliver since I don't want to worry later on where to get one. :unsure:

nin nin is hit or miss, like i ordered a vf-25S from them. 4 weeks later, they say it's OOS. but i've seen others get their orders. i hope you get yours.

did you order any of this morning's openings as backup?

34 minutes ago, davidwhangchoi said:

nin nin is hit or miss, like i ordered a vf-25S from them. 4 weeks later, they say it's OOS. but i've seen others get their orders. i hope you get yours.

did you order any of this morning's openings as backup?

Hey David. No, I didn't since I don't have extra to spend. My order is already been paid so I'm hoping it will get delivered. If not, then I have to file Paypal claim. And just worry later where to get a copy. :unsure:

2 hours ago, Alphahorizon said:

It's not bad. It's what I do as well!

Same.  It's my morning ritual before starting the day.  It's how I got the VF-4 this morning on HLJ.  Now it's listed as "Discontinued".  

Dang,

Order as soon as I saw it in HLJ. Order confirmed. Just went back to the order 2 hours later and has been put into "personal warehouse", but now shows discontinued. WTF. 

In shipping process at CDJ.  Still no word from HLJ. 

1 hour ago, spacemanoeuvres said:

In shipping process at CDJ.  Still no word from HLJ. 

If CDJ ship in weekends they might get it out tomorrow.  Likely not until Monday though.

7 hours ago, spacemanoeuvres said:

Payment request from AmiAmi :)

got mine on my way in to work.

6 hours ago, Shizuka the Cat said:

No longer available.

It's available again; I was just able to place an order that came to $120.42 shipped EMS since its fulfilled by AMAZON.  Grab'em while they're in stock.

https://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/B07K1L79XQ/ref=ppx_od_dt_b_asin_title_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

6 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

I’m with you on the same (nin-nin) boat... if they do an OOS/store credit on me, I’ll be calling my CC company. But I hope that they will deliver. Considering that even Amazon.jp has extra stock, I’m hopeful that NNG will come through with our orders. Fingers crossed.