Hi-Metal R

joppewo

I'm really thinking of letting these ones go((HMR VF4 x 2) once I pay for them(don't want to get bad reputation from AmiAmi by cancelling), some surprise  expenses pop up for me so I will need to recover some of the cash from this purchase, if I decide to let them go(I hope not) I will sell them for much less of its original price, will let you know guys ;) .      

Much less original price? Im willing to pay your original price pluss all your shipping expenses. Remember to message me. 

Cdjapan is normally pretty good on shipping out the night of release date, it's the TWE that they do from time to time are the ones that takes a week or so.

I've not had that experience.  CDJ is almost always slow, especially if it's on an item that releases close to a weekend.

I've not had that experience.  CDJ is almost always slow, especially if it's on an item that releases close to a weekend.

not sure if the destination or payment have anything to do with it, but here is my recent order history, the older ones don't show on japanpost anymore so I can't use them for reference:  :p

MB G X1,  01/26/2019 13:19    Posting/Collection,  - rls date 01-26-19
MB E  01 , 02/23/2019 17:09    Posting/Collection,  - rls date 02-23-19
DX C VF-1J , 01/02/2019 15:50    Posting/Collection.  - rls date 12-29-18 (delay due to extra shipping cost/holiday)
DX C YF + MB strike, 09/24/2018 15:16    Posting/Collection,  - rls date 09-22-18 (it's a saturday)
HI-M R  O        , 08/13/2018 13:02    Posting/Collection,  - rls date 08-11-18 (it's a saturday)
DX C  VF-31S  , 07/21/2018 12:24    Posting/Collection,  - rls date 07-21-18
MB FMP IV  ,  06/30/2018 14:48    Posting/Collection,  - rls date 06-30-18

From all the stores they have been the most consistent for me.:good: 

I'll just wait to either catch someone here selling one for a realistic price or wait a bit for some to go to Mandrake. I've been impressed with both people here and Mandrakes services. Considering I would open a MISB version anyways to fly around, I dont mind it being open. But the pre-sale scalping prices can kiss my grits. 

Got an in stock notice from AE. Just paid and received tracking number a few minutes after.

me too - I actually forgot that I placed an order with AE (duh) and was surprised that they sent me an in-stock notice. LOL.

My other order is with Nin-Nin and I don't expect them to send me shipping notice until next week.  Both are being sent by SAL (econ shipping).

Nope. Nothing from AmiAmi here yet. 

I don't usually hear from them until the item is released...

so I'm just going to whistle/twiddle my thumbs, and wait... impatiently...

It doesn't release for 2 more days, so I'm not sure why everyone's so worried places haven't shipped out yet.

I’m thinking most places will ship this weekend, even NY who normally takes a few days to change orders from ‘preparation in progress’ to ‘shipped’ status. Let’s ignore outliers like the 31A. <_<

So the positive take away here is that the HM-R VF-4 seems to be releasing on schedule.

It doesn't release for 2 more days, so I'm not sure why everyone's so worried places haven't shipped out yet.

++

Kinda amusing that some here seems to go full japan-shops/importing-newbie all of a sudden whenever there's a new Macross toy getting released as scheduled.

++

Kinda amusing that some here seems to go full japan-shops/importing-newbie all of a sudden whenever there's a new Macross toy getting released as scheduled.

the funniest is when long time members from 1887 get senile and keep asking the same questions over and over about the staple shops: does your credit card get charged upfront when you pre-order? 

on another note, when's CDjapan going to ship!?!  i'm getting nervous:unsure:   

the funniest is when long time members from 1887 get senile and keep asking the same questions over and over about the staple shops: does your credit card get charged upfront when you pre-order? 

on another note, when's CDjapan going to ship!?!  i'm getting nervous:unsure:   

Well, don't you usually pay them with colored beads and marbles?

Your item will then be shipped via the usual gray whale annual migration by CDJ...