Jump to content
joppewo

Hi-Metal R

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, jenius said:

Looks like it automatically applies the price change to your preorder, sweet!

Now it's 7767 with EMS equivalent. That's nice. 

Important Message

この注文には、予約商品の価格保証の対象商品が含まれています。「予約商品の価格保証」では、お客様が対象商品を予約注文した時点から発送手続きに入る時点、または発売日のいずれか早い時点までの期間中のAmazon.co.jp の最低販売価格が、お支払いいただく金額となります。予約商品の価格保証について詳しくはヘルプページをご覧ください。Pre-order Price Guarantee covers one or more item(s) in this order. If the Amazon.co.jp price decreases between the time you placed your order and the time we start shipping process (or release date of the item, whichever comes earlier), you'll receive the lowest price.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, F360 said:

Important Message

この注文には、予約商品の価格保証の対象商品が含まれています。「予約商品の価格保証」では、お客様が対象商品を予約注文した時点から発送手続きに入る時点、または発売日のいずれか早い時点までの期間中のAmazon.co.jp の最低販売価格が、お支払いいただく金額となります。予約商品の価格保証について詳しくはヘルプページをご覧ください。Pre-order Price Guarantee covers one or more item(s) in this order. If the Amazon.co.jp price decreases between the time you placed your order and the time we start shipping process (or release date of the item, whichever comes earlier), you'll receive the lowest price.

Yup, now under ¥15,000 for 2 shipped via DHL. Hell-yeah.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, jenius said:

Looks like it automatically applies the price change to your preorder, sweet!

Now it's 7767 with EMS equivalent. That's nice. 

With the price drop, I decided to cancel my HLJ order and get both of my VF-1D's from Amazon JP.... which made shipping a bit cheaper per toy.

Including shipping, average cost was 7,467 yen per toy bundled together.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, seti88 said:

Where is NY?

 

They like to post the lowest price at the most random hour and make about 10 available. it can be a long night waiting for them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, seti88 said:

Where is NY?

 

They tend to be late to the party, from what I have observed from previous PO parties.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, jenius said:

Looks like it automatically applies the price change to your preorder, sweet!

Now it's 7767 with EMS equivalent. That's nice. 

Also, you are right... Amazon's default global shipping does seem to be on part to EMS in terms of delivery time, but a whole lot cheaper.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah this is kinda late even for NY....not that am waiting but in case i need to use them again...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, seti88 said:

Where is NY?

 

Looking at the times of when NY listed other HMR, it will most likely be late.  

I already ordered my 4 at Amazon JP and I’m probably going to sleep as it will only be a little bit less at NY.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Lonely Soldier Boy said:

Amazon wont let me add an address outside Japan. Any suggestions?

You can add an address outside of Japan. There is a link during address creation that lets you enter in foreign addresses.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Lonely Soldier Boy said:

Amazon wont let me add an address outside Japan. Any suggestions?

They will, make sure you've chosen English as your language (so you can find the option) and look around the various drop-down menus to change the country.

Edited by Sanity is Optional

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Lonely Soldier Boy said:

Amazon wont let me add an address outside Japan. Any suggestions?

maybe take a screen capture on where you are stuck at.  blank out the personal stuff of course.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Sanity is Optional said:

They will, make sure you've chosen English as your language (so you can find the option) and look around the various drop-down menus to change the country.

 

3 minutes ago, Shizuka the Cat said:

You can add an address outside of Japan. There is a link during address creation that lets you enter in foreign addresses.

Awsome. Thanks guys.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I do feel bad for those who ordered from CDJ, AmiAmi, and HLJ before seeing the price drop at Amazon JP.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Shizuka the Cat said:

@Shizuka the Cat, I was looking at your links and I wanted to warn anybody looking at nin-nin game price, they are TERRIBLE online shop, in particular for pre-orders. In fact I have heard a lot of horrible stories I didn't want to believe until I did place an order myself and went into a hell with their customer service.

Putting nin-nin in your short list, and because they have the lowest price, seems like this is a recommended store. IT ISN'T! Please remove it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Shizuka the Cat said:

I do feel bad for those who ordered from CDJ, AmiAmi, and HLJ before seeing the price drop at Amazon JP.

Dont feel bad. With rewards points at CDJ, i got 4823 yen as my order including shipping! :yahoo:    

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, seti88 said:

Are there any more F5 squadrons still around to attack? :p

Maybe those holding out for NY to reveal their pricing?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

lmao I totally forgot about this. Just PO'd the one at Amiami. whatev

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Shizuka the Cat said:

NY is down at the moment.  They might be updating the site to list the VF-1D soon?

image.png.e80f8b42d638fed8150cf3ac25228261.png

they go down because S.h. Figuarts broly an gogeta...I got broly...but gogeta was impossible. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Xigfrid said:

@Shizuka the Cat, I was looking at your links and I wanted to warn anybody looking at nin-nin game price, they are TERRIBLE online shop, in particular for pre-orders. In fact I have heard a lot of horrible stories I didn't want to believe until I did place an order myself and went into a hell with their customer service.

Putting nin-nin in your short list, and because they have the lowest price, seems like this is a recommended store. IT ISN'T! Please remove it

I have re-categorized it under "of questionable repute". From searching on MWF, it seems that while a few people have successfully ordered from Nin-Nin-Games in the past, more people have had some form of complaint against them.

Admittedly, I did debate whether to put Nippon-Yassan under this category, given the huge number of complaints that arose from the VF-31A debacle. But, since as of 5 AM here in Boston, there has yet to be a listing on Nippon-Yassan for the VF-1D, so I don't have to worry about that for now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, rdrunner said:

Thanks @Shizuka the Cat as always for the useful list. I woke up 10 mins ago in panic, but managed to snag 2 from Amazon japan thanks to your link. 

My pleasure @rdrunner.  I enjoy doing it. And if it is at all helpful to someone, then all the better!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cancelled my 4 at Amazon JP and preordered 4 at NY since NY was 4000 JPY cheaper.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just got back home from work and made a pre-order with Amiami already since I have the pre-order of Figuarts Kiva already.

Seems like this round of the HMR Vf-1d is a bit easier than the VF-4g.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...