Hi-Metal R

joppewo

2 hours ago, F360 said:

Cdjapan normally ships out the night before or on release date (jst)  My order is show "in shipping process" .  

So it does.  When I first posed the question all my Order History stated was "payment okay"... or something to that effect.  Good to know that things are moving along.

Has anyone who PO'd the Defender from HLJ gotten a payment notice yet? Or do I just need to log in and pay? This was the first time I've done "pay later" with them.

Also, while the group photos in the link above are cool, that unreleased Tomahawk is starting to stick out like sore thumb. Come on, Bandai!

IMG_2323.JPG

IMG_2324.JPG

2 hours ago, derex3592 said:

haven't gotten anything from NY yet on my Defenders, anyone hear from them yet? 

I got the "preparing the order" notice today. 

I preordered 2 Defenders back in April. Last weekish I got the payment due email, but I mistakenly had it in my head that 8/11 was the deadline.

The deadline was actually the 9th so they cancelled my order. The email was in Spanish for some unknown reason. 

When I saw that my order was nixed, I went in and ordered 2 more and paid for them. They accepted the order and it will apparently ship soon. It was an odd series of events, but hopefully the Defenders will show up soon without any more shenanigans.

Thank you

Ordered 2 more Defenders from NY earlier today.  B))  I'll still try to repaint one of them.  It will probably be a while until I have some time for more HMR customs though.  

Additional cool color schemes.

IMG_4907.thumb.JPG.f27651657dcf509077d12ed5515c5dcf.JPG

IMG_4908.thumb.JPG.e79ec21b6eb163d9f3f4f251162e36e3.JPG

2 hours ago, sh9000 said:

Ordered 2 more Defenders from NY earlier today.  B))  I'll still try to repaint one of them.  It will probably be a while until I have some time for more HMR customs though.  

Additional cool color schemes.

IMG_4907.thumb.JPG.f27651657dcf509077d12ed5515c5dcf.JPG

IMG_4908.thumb.JPG.e79ec21b6eb163d9f3f4f251162e36e3.JPG

Cool schemes. Ready to paint like that? Would look cool in that cel shaded look. ^_^

^Already posted 16 hours ago by seti88.

3 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Cool schemes. Ready to paint like that? Would look cool in that cel shaded look. ^_^

Yeah they would.  I'll stick to regular repaints for now.

6 hours ago, Tking22 said:

Still nothing from AmiAmi for my 3 Defenders, not even a payment request, I guess they are getting their stock absolutely last.

My preorder is with them too and nothing yet about its status.

I have one of my Defender orders with AmiAmi too. Their business calendar notes that they are on holiday from Friday 8/11 through Monday 8/14. My guess is that they won't be processing anything until they are back in the office on Tuesday next week.

Edited by technoblue

^Looks good.  I plan on making TV arm armors for my HM TV VF-1S and HMR VF-1J Max and Milia.

Got an email from NY 2 hours ago stating that the Defenders are preparation in progress.

Edited by sh9000

The Tomahawk has always been my favorite destroid. It looks so cool, bristling with all those armaments. Can't wait to preorder them. Might get two or three.

The color does look a bit odd, though. Somewhere between grey and a very light lavender? I'd be happy with it regardless.

1 hour ago, jenius said:

Yeah... Defender may be a good black Friday sale item... I may end up with a squad.

When is the Japanese equivalent of "Black Friday"? 

The HLJ anniversary sale was pretty underwhelming.