Hi-Metal R

joppewo

2 minutes ago, Sandman said:

Is that the guy who has the wolf sword? If i remember that old machine robo show correctly.

to be honest, never watched the show, it's in 90s, too old. but somewhat intrigued by the design....influenced by Gordian??

too old meaning I was too old for the show...^_^

Edited by yman1437

1 minute ago, yman1437 said:

to be honest, never watched the show, it's in 90s, too old. but somewhat intrigued by the design....influenced by Gordian??

too old meaning I was too old for the show...^_^

I got the 1st volume vhs when software sculptures released it back in the 90s. It didn't really grab me. It'd probably be more amusing to watch now.

Just now, Sandman said:

I got the 1st volume vhs when software sculptures released it back in the 90s. It didn't really grab me. It'd probably be more amusing to watch now.

vhs? what was that? ....I saw it in the museum before! so said my son....^_^

5 minutes ago, calubin_175 said:

Baikanfuu was from Machine Robo from the late 80s. It was Gordian x Dancougar x Transformers.

This item was the preorder madness item of the month, not VF-1S Messer.

Doing some google research on the toy... and it actually looks pretty cool. If i had the extra cash i might have actually picked this up.

3 minutes ago, F360 said:

looks like the macross is not even in 2nd place for Preorder sold out tonight :(

1st  Soul of Chogokin GX-39R Baikanfu Renewal

2nd  FORMANIA EX Sazabi 

Yeah i don't think many people knew about it. Kind of a fail on Bandai's part. They should've promoted it sooner. If i'd missed this thread today i wouldn't have know about it.

Edited by Sandman