1 hour ago, Slave IV said:

Holy $#!+, that's awesome!

Thanks!

1 hour ago, no3Ljm said:

Ah! Where's the other 2 Monster? ^_^

I only have 1 extra and it is MISB.

1 hour ago, spacemanoeuvres said:

Woooo sweet group shot :)

Thanks.  I'll try to take more pics and a clearer group shot tomorrow.

1 hour ago, Ignacio Ocamica said:

Awesome formation there sh9000!!!

Thank you!

27 minutes ago, RDX17 said:

sh9000 - looking forward to when you have a lineup of all the destroids. That's going to make a great display. Thanks for sharing these...so I can live vicariously through your collection. :)

It will be lovely.  B))

10 minutes ago, Slave IV said:

I'm not good with colors. Is the only detail to make a Max 1S changing the stripe on the chest to blue?

If you're going to use Roy's HM-R, then yes and to the other yellow colored parts. If you're using Hikaru's you have to repaint the heatshield to black first.

vf-1s-dyrl-max-battroid.gif

From Macross Mecha Manual.

Edited by no3Ljm

Blue chest stripe, leg fins, leg circles, tail fins, triangles on shoulders, and Max's helmet.  I forgot if the circle on the backpack is blue as well.  I would have to double check.

Edited by sh9000

29 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

If you're going to use Roy's HM-R, then yes and to the other yellow colored parts. If you're using Hikaru's you have to repaint the heatshield to black first.

vf-1s-dyrl-max-battroid.gif

From Macross Mecha Manual.

27 minutes ago, sh9000 said:

Blue chest stripe, leg fins, leg circles, tail fins, triangles on shoulders, and Max's helmet.  I forgot if the circle on the backpack is blue as well.  I would have to double check.

Thanks! I missed a few details, lol.

I know right, this is one of the times where I feel like the unit number Tampo is a bad thing. I have a bunch of multiples in this series but want them all to have different modex/unit identifiers. I can't complain though as it's a great thing to have, especially if you are in to buying singles.

Edited by Loop

10 hours ago, sh9000 said:

I would also love to have multiple Monsters.

If other collectors are also holding out on those AmiAmi Monster's....then I think we should see some further discounts on them sometime before EOY....so keep a watchful eye...

They are at 15,800 now....

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?scode=FIGURE-017242

....or you can get one mint inside a not-so-pristine box right now? 13,600 JPY 49% off!

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?scode=FIGURE-017242-D001

The only issue with AmiAmi is the shipping cost for the Monster....think it is 60+ USD...;)

2 hours ago, jvmacross said:

If other collectors are also holding out on those AmiAmi Monster's....then I think we should see some further discounts on them sometime before EOY....so keep a watchful eye...

They are at 15,800 now....

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?scode=FIGURE-017242

....or you can get one mint inside a not-so-pristine box right now? 13,600 JPY 49% off!

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?scode=FIGURE-017242-D001

The only issue with AmiAmi is the shipping cost for the Monster....think it is 60+ USD...;)

Do you know what's the cheapest shipping option for the damaged box Monster?

51 minutes ago, sh9000 said:

If the Monster is above 2kg, I think AmiAmi doesn't ship it using SAL option. So it's going to be EMS below Y5900.

1 hour ago, sh9000 said:

13 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

If the Monster is above 2kg, I think AmiAmi doesn't ship it using SAL option. So it's going to be EMS below Y5900.

Yep.....the price would not affect the shipping cost...same cost between the minty one and the not-so-minty one....if you go for it, let us know what the total was.....that would probably be the max limit of what I would want to pay for any additional Monsters.....I am good with three for now, but that means one says MISB.....would really like three for a good diorama display....

13 minutes ago, sh9000 said:

Ordered it with a CF VF-1A.  I'll see what they email me with the shipping amount.

Let us know....

5 minutes ago, spacemanoeuvres said:

I ordered mine with a glaug, EMS shipping was 6380 yen. 

monster and glaug combined shipping for 6380....not bad....so about 170 USD shipped if you just went with the Monster?

4 hours ago, sh9000 said:

Max and Milia TV colored Super Parts.

Looks good, sh9000. I already have my Max outfitted this way, and plan to do the same with Milia, once she finally arrives (currently stuck in SAL shipping). It looks like you went the extra step of painting the lower part of the leg armor. I would have preferred it if Bandai had released them like this. But at least we can mix the parts around.

5 hours ago, ScrambledValkyrie said:

Looks good, sh9000. I already have my Max outfitted this way, and plan to do the same with Milia, once she finally arrives (currently stuck in SAL shipping). It looks like you went the extra step of painting the lower part of the leg armor. I would have preferred it if Bandai had released them like this. But at least we can mix the parts around.

Thanks.  Yeah I also painted the goggles darker.  Luckily I have extras so that I can still have the versions that Bandai released.  It's good that parts can be swapped.  I still would buy TV arm armor if Bandai or anybody were to make some.  I will still try if I can transplant some from old super poseable Valkyries.