Hi-Metal R

joppewo

7 hours ago, F360 said:

or are you talking about placing a preorder for 2 separates items releasing in different months?

https://www.nippon-yasan.com/cms.php?id_cms=10

:In the case of an order with several items in Preorders WITH RELEASE DIFFERENT RELEASE DATE, we will only ship when the last product is release.

(Payment must be made in full at for the release of the first product.)"

This.  I was thinking about putting in a PO for missile effect parts (April release) and a Defender (August release) and wondered if they would hold the first till the 2nd could ship as well.

43 minutes ago, ZorClone said:

This.  I was thinking about putting in a PO for missile effect parts (April release) and a Defender (August release) and wondered if they would hold the first till the 2nd could ship as well.

Yes, I believe if you combine and then pay for the order they will hold the order until everything is available. However you will not be able to add/remove anything once it's been paid. 

I know because I bought a vf-31 and super parts in the same order but they won't ship until the super parts are released lol 

On Monday, March 27, 2017 at 10:12 AM, Slave IV said:

I haven't been checking this site over the weekend and noticed the Defender was on preorder this morning. Nearly had a heart attack but luckily these things don't sell that fast and I got my order in from the preferred NY.

Also, my HMR collection finally got it's own well deserved shelf...top shelf!

HMR_DSC05018_zps7kwl6szj.jpg

Nice

3 hours ago, Atheonyirh said:

Mine went to "shipped" and they gave me a number, but that number has shown zero activity in the last day, not even picked up yet. I suspect it's just their automated systems being dumb and continuing to operate despite the fact that they went on vacation.

Same here. They sent me an email and show that it shipped over 24 hours ago yet EMS doesn't show that the tracking number even exists. I guess I've waited this long to have Max and Milia side by side, I can wait a little longer.

3 hours ago, sh9000 said:

Mine will be here whenever they arrive.  I love HMR but I also love the savings from shipping.

Yep! They come when they come...in the end we still have them. Only difference is more money left over for other things.

2 hours ago, ZorClone said:

I don't think you can combine a paid preorder and unpaid. The issue is the missile effect parts are prepay only. So, If you order them all together, you have to pay for it all at once at order time in order to ship them together.

1 hour ago, beatsing said:

Nice

Thanks!

43 minutes ago, Sandman said:

No i just saw the figinstock notification. It was long gone by the time i saw it.

just be in the look out, the valk have on stock several times across hlj and cdjapan.

18 hours ago, spacemanoeuvres said:

Yes, I believe if you combine and then pay for the order they will hold the order until everything is available. However you will not be able to add/remove anything once it's been paid. 

I know because I bought a vf-31 and super parts in the same order but they won't ship until the super parts are released lol 

You got the vf-31 and the pre-order of the super parts in the same month, yes? When the 31 was in stock correct?

Its different from ordering 2 separate pre-orders in different months and expecting them to combine with the last.

16 hours ago, Slave IV said:

Yep! They come when they come...in the end we still have them. Only difference is more money left over for other things.

I don't think you can combine a paid preorder and unpaid. The issue is the missile effect parts are prepay only. So, If you order them all together, you have to pay for it all at once at order time in order to ship them together.

Thanks!

Yup, thats what i experienced as well, you cannot combine an existing paid pre-order with an unpaid order. The paid pre-order is considered closed and completed.

Edited by seti88

47 minutes ago, spacemanoeuvres said:

Was in stock at mykombini for a minute. I missed it :(

i did get the one off mandarake though :)

Might come back in stock. My preorder will probably be cancelled soon (maybe next week when they're back at work). I'm glad my order at NY got through--MyKombini won't be getting any more orders from me.

The preorders stayed open for ages at NY. I ordered mine last November 2016, and I think early February 2017 it was stil available. (found it odd as preorders had been closed eveywhere else for quite a while). I try and preorder whenever possible, (especially when Macross is concerned....) don't see the point in paying extra (sometimes a lot....) waiting for the piece to be released. Although....when I don't have any disposable $$ or miss the window, then....no choice...I wait. <_<

Ah, Albuquerque UPS.  Takes less than a day to get from Japan to New Mexico.  Then a full day with fifteen updates to seemingly shuffle the package around in town to nowhere.  And the pickup location is only a mile from the sorting facility...

29 minutes ago, spacemanoeuvres said:

Where did you find one? The one I got off mandarake ended up costing $123 usd shipped. 

Buyee.  Just got 3 more sets of VF-1 Super Parts making that 4 total coming in now.

45 minutes ago, sh9000 said:

Buyee.  Just got 3 more sets of VF-1 Super Parts making that 4 total coming in now.

Nice I love buyee. Fees make it a little expensive but there's a lot of neat stuff on yahoo auctions 

I get my Milia soon.  Kinda having buyer remorse though since these are dinky little valks that cost 2x as much as I paid for 1/55s.

And where are the super ostrich and elintseeker? come on bandai more valks, no destroids for me.