Hi-Metal R

joppewo

1 hour ago, hachi said:

Any reviews about Nin-Nin? Never heard of them before.

They are very similar to N-Y.  

nice pre order discounts, if you can get it in the first batch.

restock notification emails.

Price will slowing climb or base around market rate when sold out or high demand.

They have a loyalty point system that you can convert to vouchers/coupons to use on the next order. (Milia will give you 659 points = 659 yen for future)

They offer more shipping method than N-Y, fedex econo, and DHL.

You can pay with creditcard in euro, since that's what their official currency, but other currency works too.  If your credit card don't card foreign transaction fee it would not matter what you choose.  

I only brought 2 items from them and they delivered without issues.  I'm sure others brought from them here and there too.

Edited by F360

No3ljm I don't know the exact name of the material, but my daughter does a lot of cosplay and she gets this material from Joanne fabric stores and is made specifically for cosplay by one of the stars from that heroes of cosplay show I believe her name is Yaya Han and if you google the name it may have the name of her product line.

1 hour ago, F360 said:

They are very similar to N-Y.  

nice pre order discounts, if you can get it in the first batch.

restock notification emails.

Price will slowing climb or base around market rate when sold out or high demand.

They have a loyalty point system that you can convert to vouchers/coupons to use on the next order. (Milia will give you 659 points = 659 yen for future)

They offer more shipping method than N-Y, fedex econo, and DHL.

You can pay with creditcard in euro, since that's what their official currency, but other currency works too.  If your credit card don't card foreign transaction fee it would not matter what you choose.  

I only brought 2 items from them and they delivered without issues.  I'm sure others brought from them here and there too.

Thanks! I'll wait if NY will get more stock as I have an account already with them. If not then I'll try Nin-Nin.

Gonna definitely have to get a preorder on that defender. Hopefully soon we get some news on the next release. If I'm not mistaken that only leaves 2 destroids regult variations, power armors and a bunch of vf1 variants and recolors to finish the old school Macross.

in the same sense dont forget abt breetai, a potential valk launch arm and the zentradi ship base where they posted the regults on too. 

cant remember where the pics of them were tho...sightings were scattered here and there...

Edited by seti88

25 minutes ago, spacemanoeuvres said:

Definitely in for a defender.  

Any word on the milia release?  I missed the p.o. so I have to snag one when they are finally released.

NY quoted me March 25th for her ride, it seems web exclusives always release on Saturdays. I'd camp NY and AE after her release, I'm sure their extra stock will pop up eventually at an inflated price.

1 hour ago, sh9000 said:

IMG_2733.thumb.JPG.312a9ddae30b72598441fd31f6288c00.JPG

Saw this on facebook.  I already have 2 of those heads coming in for a VF-1D and VF-1D CF and I'm going to scrap the original head I used for the CF.

The head looks too big for it....is it off the 1/100 kit?

Even though it looks better than Toynami's VF-1D head....the last thing you want is another big-headed VF-1D....:rolleyes:

gallery_12176_633_380768.jpg

26 minutes ago, beatsing said:

Thanks for the heads up seti

No probs, gd luck securing the pre-order(s), tho i thk it shouldnt be that hard for destroids.. 

Just now, sh9000 said:

IMG_2736.thumb.JPG.6a970f7327b793c2cdf130d5e14ed9fb.JPG

HMR never fails with lovely Tenjin box art.

I hope all these art makes into a forth sortie book hehe!