Hi-Metal R

joppewo

Yeah I got a little chuckle out of the people worrying about the pre-order for these guys. They're Destroids, there was no way they were going to sell out and have to cut off first night pre-orders. If Max's 1J was still readily available for pre-order the day after, there was zero reason to worry about Destroids.

28 minutes ago, Lonely Soldier Boy said:

Thanks, Tober. The eMails came trough. Now I have two orders from hlj :p

I don't remember what trasnpired in your situation but if you have two orders for the Spartan through HLJ, it was limited to one so you better cancel one since people say they have been suspending accounts for "breaking the rules". IN my experience, they have just canceled the extra order I made for me and there was no retribution on their part but better safe than sorry.

11 minutes ago, Slave IV said:

I don't remember what trasnpired in your situation but if you have two orders for the Spartan through HLJ, it was limited to one so you better cancel one since people say they have been suspending accounts for "breaking the rules". IN my experience, they have just canceled the extra order I made for me and there was no retribution on their part but better safe than sorry.

I'll do that. Thanks for the heads up, Slave IV.

1 hour ago, Smiley424 said:

Still up on HLJ.com.  Just ordered one because SPARTANS!

That was probably me. I placed two orders and cancelled one. I don't want any troubles with HLJ. Still deciding if getting a second one. I'd like to display them in a diorama, one swinging out the club and the other opening all hatches, but I'm afraid it'd look too busy with all the mecha that is coming.

4 minutes ago, Lonely Soldier Boy said:

That was probably me. I placed two orders and cancelled one. I don't want any troubles with HLJ. Still deciding if getting a second one. I'd like to display them in a diorama, one swinging out the club and the other opening all hatches, but I'm afraid it'd look too busy with all the mecha that is coming.

And extra one to hold two Zentraedis on both arms. ;)

spartan_bloc.jpg

I have a feeling sh9000 will do the one on the bottom right. ^_^

13 minutes ago, jvmacross said:

Maybe after watching Rogue One, Kawamori will finally release an OVA series about the "gritty" untold stories of the Destroid pilots...the real heroes of Space War I! :rolleyes:

超時空要塞マクロス ~サイドストーリー~

Chōjikū Yōsai Makurosu ~Saido Sutori~

It has a nice ring into it. Don't you agree JVM? ;)

6 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

超時空要塞マクロス ~サイドストーリー~

Chōjikū Yōsai Makurosu ~Saido Sutori~

It has a nice ring into it. Don't you agree JVM? ;)

It does! ^_^  except...make it plural....Side Stories....that way we can have one about the Destroids, one about the canon fodder pilots, and one prequel about the SF-3A Lancer II team and it's failed bid at becoming the main space fighter for the UN Spacy......the story tragically ends with a shot of them being scrambled from the ARMD-01 to meet up with the Zentran ships that have just defolded near Earth space.....all the pilots knowing it will be a suicide run, but determined to go out in a blaze of glory! :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, no3Ljm said:

And extra one to hold two Zentraedis on both arms. ;)

spartan_bloc.jpg

I have a feeling sh9000 will do the one on the bottom right. ^_^

:lol:  Maybe.  One type of Destroid for each detolf shelf...

8 hours ago, Thessair said:

I keep missing it opening up again on HLJ. Darn having to work at work! I got my AmiAmi order in, but I want more of these guys.

Amiami actually allows you to order up to 3 of these....unless you want more than 3? 

Edited by MAC-X

7 hours ago, jvmacross said:

It does! ^_^  except...make it plural....Side Stories....that way we can have one about the Destroids, one about the canon fodder pilots, and one prequel about the SF-3A Lancer II team and it's failed bid at becoming the main space fighter for the UN Spacy......the story tragically ends with a shot of them being scrambled from the ARMD-01 to meet up with the Zentran ships that have just defolded near Earth space.....all the pilots knowing it will be a suicide run, but determined to go out in a blaze of glory! :rolleyes:

I'd love an OVA series like: "MSG: The 08th MS Team" dedicated to the Earth Defense side of the war.

46 minutes ago, Professor Dire said:

I'd love an OVA series like: "MSG: The 08th MS Team" dedicated to the Earth Defense side of the war.

Ooo that would be nice! hope kawamori is listening :D If not just to get more toy variants of the macross saga hehe...