Hi-Metal R

joppewo

Cool effect parts! I hope they release a TV version Super VF-1S or loose Super parts for my VF-1A CF so I can pair with them. (I'm gonna stick to TV versions in my HMR collection and I don't want the inaccurate Max and Milia, so not much else to pair with them).

Can Regult accessories be far behind?

Nice way to whet our appetites while we wait for more HMR Macross releases!

Wonder if Bandai will unveil shock and awe part 2 during the upcoming Tamashii Nations event? :rolleyes:

Nooooo! I always assumed variants like the missile and scout pods would be full figures, not add ons. The only reason I didn't buy more regular Regults. If they come as add on parts, I'm SCREWED!

You'll just have to play "dress-up" with your Regult more often! :rolleyes:

I think the only stand-alone would be the Scout Regult. But who knows.

Really hoping they show us some new HMR molds at the Tamashii Nations show.....like a Q-Rau and N-Ger TV-type!

The VF-1 missile pack web-exclusive at least gives us hope that the Macross HMR line is still alive!

flatline-heartbeat.jpg

Edited by jvmacross

Oh crap! They really did just read some posts here and said, oh you want that? Here you go! OK, now make the GPB kit and ruin me since I wasn't convinced yet to buying in on the line when that came out.

Edit: Also need attachments for the booster pack missiles...

So, this is a Tamashii exclusive, meaning it will be available at NY/AE with no pre-order madness?

Edited by Slave IV

Oh crap! They really did just read some posts here and said, oh you want that? Here you go! OK, now make the GPB kit and ruin me since I wasn't convinced yet to buying in on the line when that came out.

Edit: Also need attachments for the booster pack missiles...

So, this is a Tamashii exclusive, meaning it will be available at NY/AE with no pre-order madness?

F*ck yeah!

Best toy line ever!

I'll also buy some gunpod, cannon, and thrust effect parts.

Regult cannon effect parts with option parts would meet the price point.

Looks like NY will be getting more of my money. Too bad their rewards system sucks.

Edited by sh9000

Does every post need to followed by an emoticon in order for it to not be taken too seriously? Sheesh!

Haha! Okay, fair enough. I might have been reading too much into the fears that other members were posting after the Dougram pre-orders went up. I didn't mean to make it seem like I was calling anyone out.

As for the effects parts, I can't wait.

Edited by technoblue

Cool effect parts! I hope they release a TV version Super VF-1S or loose Super parts for my VF-1A CF so I can pair with them. (I'm gonna stick to TV versions in my HMR collection and I don't want the inaccurate Max and Milia, so not much else to pair with them).

I'm with you on TV versions, though M&M are close enough for me. I'd also be interested in a TV version of the Super VF-1S (with Hikaru pilot) and have wondered if they might do it. Considering it'd be really close to the VF-1S Roy, which has obviously already been re-released in HMR, that makes me doubtful. Then again, there have already been 3 versions of Hikaru's 1J...

A re-release on the super parts would be great as well.

Post that predict the end of the series just want to increase the 2ndary market values of their hauls for their potential ebay sale. In real life terms, like amping up the price of oil by riding on potential Middle east conflicts or when an oil rig is shut down for maintenance.

For me the HMR Macross future question is because the Max was debuted early summer I think and preorder was mid-summer and the Milia (which is a natural extension of the Max) is the only "new" item they have shown since around June (the stands were announced in June). So nothing new really new announced in about 4 months...and then Dougram.

They forgot the micro missile on the super packs. Maybe they will release strike/super effects as well :p

Maybe those other effects will be include with the super/strike pack armor standalone . Maybe

Edited by F360

They forgot the micro missile on the super packs. Maybe they will release strike/super effects as well :p

Maybe those other effects will be include with the super/strike pack armor standalone . Maybe

Or... you can just get the recently announced SD Super VF-1S that has the Micro Missile firing effects. :acute:

IMG_8504.JPG

Edited by no3Ljm

hi-metal R effect set is priced at 4320 yen so it'll probably be around 4850 yen at nippon-yasan for 1 effect set.

release date is 04-2017

since it's a web exclusive you will probably see it up for preorder before 10-21-2016 16:00,

nevermind just checked loopaza and of course it's already up for preorder. $52.99

https://www.loopaza.com/figures/action-figures/hi-metal-r-macross-super-valkyrie-use-missiles-effect-set.html

That's a ton of money! I got the explosions and ground shattering effects for like $20 at most. Does it come with two stands (1 for regular missiles and 1 for reaction) or just 1 stand with the option of using either missile set?

Based on the photo posted looks like one stand. But knowing Bandai, I guess it's compatible to the rest of the Tamashii Stage stands.

That's a ton of money! I got the explosions and ground shattering effects for like $20 at most. Does it come with two stands (1 for regular missiles and 1 for reaction) or just 1 stand with the option of using either missile set?

- For the strut × 5 pedestal

clip × for-pedestal 4

, Stand

-reaction bombs for the effect (left and right each 1)

Reaction bullet 2-column for the effect (left and right each 1)

micro missile for the effect (left and right each 1)

Reaction bullet for pylon × 2

· reaction bullet 2-column for the pylon × 2

post-2743-0-95913800-1476939488_thumb.jpg