Hi-Metal R

joppewo

Can you guys imagine that with millia release it mark the end of macross hi metal r run?

I don't think that's going to happen since it always goes out of stock on most Japanese Online Stores. The only concern here is that are they going to make all those 'Monsters' since most of them are ending up 'on-sale' compared to the main Valkyries. :unknw:

With the deluge this year of Macross products I imagine people will be picky about what they buy. I am picky as I have limited funds. I did try to buy the monster from CDJapan when it was on preorder but there was a problem with my card (or the way I ordered) that I didn't figure out for a while. So I sat out on the monster. Perhaps in the future I can buy one (hopefully it's still in stock and my currency's value goes higher).

With the deluge this year of Macross products I imagine people will be picky about what they buy. I am picky as I have limited funds. I did try to buy the monster from CDJapan when it was on preorder but there was a problem with my card (or the way I ordered) that I didn't figure out for a while. So I sat out on the monster. Perhaps in the future I can buy one (hopefully it's still in stock and my currency's value goes higher).

And black Friday deal may be in your future.

And black Friday deal may be in your future.

I don't know. The Philippine peso is being battered currently in the currency wars, it's really dampening my appetite for international purchases. And I already spent my budget on the monster for other stuff. If only that CDJapan order pushed through I might have had a monster by now.

Yeah, it's on the list but there is nothing to click except a box to either save or cancel the account. I actually just talked to PayPal Customer service and they said the feature no longer exists. They can manually change the currency to Yen but then everything I use the card for will be in Yen untill I call them to change it back.

hmm, maybe it has something to do with discover cards too. My friend setup his just a month ago with Visa.

By the way, here is a guide with steps and pics direct from paypal-community

https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/About-Payments/where-is-the-currency-conversion-option/td-p/920926/page/2

:PayPal offers two ways to convert currency when you purchase from a seller who uses a different currency than yours.

• The PayPal currency conversion process
  • The MasterCard and Visa currency conversion process"

yeah , it seems more like it does not suppport discover card

I'd put up waiting a little longer for the rest of the HMR destroids for a HMR FB2012 VF-4 and a properly designed VF-2SS with SAP....

I'd put up waiting a little longer for the HMR FB2012 VF-4 and a properly designed VF-2SS with SAP.... so I can replenish my budget that went to Setsuna's Metal Build Gundams. :rolleyes:

I'd put up waiting a little longer for the HMR FB2012 VF-4 and a properly designed VF-2SS with SAP.... so I can replenish my budget that went to Setsuna's Metal Build Gundams. :rolleyes:

If they release the HMR FB12 VF-4 lightning..you can bet the pre-order would be faster than lightning for the one true unicorn! :lol:

Tho i wouldnt mind a HMR virgin road too! :rolleyes:

My Hikaru TV 1J is waiting on two other orders at amiami, which is a-okay as everything should ship closer to the end of the month.

Can you guys imagine that with millia release it mark the end of macross hi metal r run?

I could see Bandai finishing this first wave of Macross HM-R figures, rolling out the Spartan to complete that diorama they teased, and then pausing to focus on some HM-R Dougram releases before announcing another Macross wave later next year. But stopping Macross completely? That I can't imagine.

The more likely event is that we will get Macross HM-R releases mixed in with "other" HM-R releases throughout 2017.

What really surprised me is that I am now looking forward to Bandai's HM-R announcements more so than Arcadia's announcements...

The times, they are a-changin! B))

You mean the HM Super Parts set. I saw one for $50 and passed on it. In any case a HMR Super/Strike Parts set would be cool. I wouldn't mind a separate HMR Armored Parts set as well. VF-1A's look pretty nice in that armor.

I wouldn't be upset if Bandai paused on SDF for a while and moved on to plus or 7 or FB2012. I'm still waiting for that YF-21 they teased all those years ago.

I also wouldn't mind an HMR Layzner, Ideon, or Scopedog