Hi-Metal R

joppewo

Guest davidwhangchoi

"Tell me about your mother..."

Blade_Runner_Intro_013.jpgblade

i haven't seen bladerunner yet. but i'll watch it since it's on my shelf.

i think i might order a roy 1s.... he's still up at NY

Guest davidwhangchoi

I clicked the link earlier today and the jingle has been playing in my head ever since... :lol:

it's an awesome jingle. i know EXO's humming it secretly

Edited by davidwhangchoi

Picked up mine today.

I was worried about the small size of the box. After taking it out I see they just aren't waste any space. I'm so use to the Yamato's window boxes with the VF-1 out stretch wings. I prefer this compact packaging. Has to help keep shipping cost down and easier for me to store the box. It is decent sized toy. The cockpit is smaller than I thought. The 'white' color of the pod it isn't white at all. Maybe you guys were using your camera's flash but my Regult is light grey. It is pretty close to the color of my VE-1.

Can't wait for the rest to come out.

Guest davidwhangchoi

Nevermind.

you scared me :o i got a notification and started up blade runna as fast as possible :lol:

Edited by davidwhangchoi

just checked tonight and HLJ had a low stock on Glaug... placed an order as fast as I could click... back to order stopped! HOLY CRAP. Finally got one though, yay.

So, has anyone ever tried getting an extension on their private warehouse time? I'm really hoping to hold out shipping for the Glaug's release but I'd have a few items that would exceed that 60 day timer.. wondering if it's worth emailing them about it.

Edited by ZorClone

just checked tonight and HLJ had a low stock on Glaug... placed an order as fast as I could click... back to order stopped! HOLY CRAP. Finally got one though, yay.

So, has anyone ever tried getting an extension on their private warehouse time? I'm really hoping to hold out shipping for the Glaug's release but I'd have a few items that would exceed that 60 day timer.. wondering if it's worth emailing them about it.

No, they don't allow it. As per HLJ rule, 60 days is 60 days.

Review is up on anymoon.com, the video will follow in a couple days. Here's a pic for Roy Focker:

Nice review as always. The pic with the HMR Regult standing next to other Valkyries on your site is not clickable just to let you know. Edited by sh9000

Guest davidwhangchoi

Dammit, I felt compelled to watch that video again. :p

Yeah, he is reenacting that whole commercial with the HMR figures and the jingle. Once the Glaug gets released it will be complete. :lol:

:lol::lol:

yeah the Hi Metal R Glaug looks really good. i'm pretty excited myself.

Dammit, I felt compelled to watch that video again. :p

Yeah, he is reenacting that whole commercial with the HMR figures and the jingle. Once the Glaug gets released it will be complete. :lol:

I'm not certain, but I think they made have had a voice actor make the "pew" sounds when that jingle played.