Hi-Metal R

joppewo

2 minutes ago, spacemanoeuvres said:

Wooo, gonna get that NXEDGE T.V. EVA too :)

Yeah NXEDGE are pretty cool. Cheaper SD plastic crack. I got the Mazinkaizer when it was first released and just got around to opening it a few days ago. Really awesome. 

2 minutes ago, jenius said:

HMR release news is so odd. I'm always happy for whatever we're getting while simultaneously let down it's not something else. C'mon Bandai, pick up the release pace! One every 4 months will not suffice!

Agreed that the pace has been pretty slow this year. And I was fully expecting something else, like the Tomahawk. This makes 3 DYRL valks in row, I think.

But certainly not complaining about the VT-1!

2 minutes ago, F360 said:

so will this be a regular release or a tamashii exclusive?

※上記商品は一般店頭での発売を予定しております。

That's taken from the page that treatment linked to above (click index). If the machine translator is to be believed, then these are general release items?

1 hour ago, SuperDimensionalDave said:

Well it's about time!  Now where is my Nousjdael and Q-Rau dammit!  And some Zentraedi heavy soldiers and Khamjin and Britai S.H Figuarts while were at it. 

One at a time, sir. One at a time. ^_^

25 minutes ago, seti88 said:

So when are the pre order dates ....first week of April? Or best case next Friday??

I remember when they announce Arad's 31S in that sequence. And 2 weeks after, preorder opens. So yeah, probably first week of April. I'm thinking Apr 6, 4pm JST.  ;)

43 minutes ago, technoblue said:

※上記商品は一般店頭での発売を予定しております。

That's taken from the page that treatment linked to above (click index). If the machine translator is to be believed, then these are general release items?

nice, that means pre order discount.  woohoo.

Welp gotta grab 2 of those :D

I really love the HM-R Line especially after I got into Gundam again. So nice to have same-scale Macross / Gundam stuff.

Just wish the line would do better so that we could get Mac F / Mac D / Mac + Stuff in the HM-R Scale too

My Body is ready for the.... for the..... NY SPINNING WHEEL OF DEEEEEEATH

Edited by Duymon

12 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

One at a time, sir. One at a time. ^_^

I remember when they announce Arad's 31S in that sequence. And 2 weeks after, preorder opens. So yeah, probably first week of April. I'm thinking Apr 6, 4pm JST.  ;)

haha that there is a macross PO veteran talking :p 

i thk i might call it on april 3rd, because i seem to remember hmr pre-orders being early in the week....but whatever day it is am sure everyone here will be reminded of it!

Just now, no3Ljm said:

It also means, you have less than 5-second to secure a preorder. Woohoo! :yahoo:

PO cancelled. It doesn't come with a tent and a mutated fish. :nea:

So is minmay the...ahem......pg version? :D

1 minute ago, Duymon said:

Welp gotta grab 2 of those :D

I really love the HM-R Line especially after I got into Gundam again. So nice to have same-scale Macross / Gundam stuff.

Just wish the line would do better so that we could get Mac F / Mac D / Mac + Stuff in the HM-R Scale too

that, when the day HMR expands is when my wallet needs world bank aid...

15 minutes ago, seti88 said:

haha that there is a macross PO veteran talking :p 

i thk i might call it on april 3rd, because i seem to remember hmr pre-orders being early in the week....but whatever day it is am sure everyone here will be reminded of it!

So is minmay the...ahem......pg version? :D

Hahaha! Yes, she's the PG version. :lol:

Regarding the dates, I guess it varies from time to time. I checked the Hi-Metal R page over Tamashii, and it has different PO start date. Mostly, it's Monday, Tuesday, and Friday. All JST. But what I really noticed on the dates is it's either the last week or first of the month. Majority is first week. ;)

1 minute ago, RDX17 said:

Most excellent news! Definitely looking forward to this release.

It is an excellent news indeed. ;)

Until ofcourse next week's preorder frustration's post for not securing one due to spinning rainbow ball, webpage not loading properly, cartjacking, etc, etc. ^_^

Ooo... An announcement for the Super Ostrich. Going to get a copy upon pre-order night (if able to) or just acquire one when the it's available upon release. :wub:

Edit: Hopefully that either Tenjin's or Obari's artwork will be on the box.

Edited by borgified

6 minutes ago, Shizuka the Cat said:

I wonder if we will ever get a VF-1A Kakizaki TV version with Zentradi uniform

You mean, Max's VF-1A TV version with Zentraedi uniform. ;)

Related image

Edited by no3Ljm