Hi-Metal R

joppewo

36 minutes ago, Focslain said:

So got my first HM-R in a second hand VF2SS from @aaajin, he was nice enough to give me an Action Base as well.

vf2.jpg.b9458ddf7eb2a8f534368fd2ffe553ba.jpgNow I have a question, what base is suggested to mount the mini gunpods this thing comes with? Also later I'm going to try to mount this thing in fighter mode, am I going to have issues and if so once again, what stand would be best for these HM-R Valks since I'm planning on getting Mirage later.

Tamashii stages are made for HMR Valks...the Trident one mentioned works excepionally well for the VF-2SS and all the accessories. 

Now what is this Mirage HMR you are talking about?...

10 minutes ago, Slave IV said:

Tamashii stages are made for HMR Valks...the Trident one mentioned works excepionally well for the VF-2SS and all the accessories. 

Now what is this Mirage HMR you are talking about?...

Me being mistaking the DX version for a HMR version... granted it would be nice to get one, but in this case my fast typing is confusing.

39 minutes ago, Focslain said:

So got my first HM-R in a second hand VF2SS from @aaajin, he was nice enough to give me an Action Base as well.

vf2.jpg.b9458ddf7eb2a8f534368fd2ffe553ba.jpgNow I have a question, what base is suggested to mount the mini gunpods this thing comes with? Also later I'm going to try to mount this thing in fighter mode, am I going to have issues and if so once again, what stand would be best for these HM-R Valks since I'm planning on getting Mirage later.

Try the new Action base 4 and 5, they each come with an extra articulated post with the correct peg size. 

Only 1 HMR Macross toy on preorder. Gah! Come on Bandai, give us a date on the Tomahawk!

I have no interest in the other HMR lines other than Dougram though. Would be ecstatic for additional Dougram mechs though. Also, Orguss and Mospeada would make lovely HMR toys... because Bandai would do it RIGHT. 

19 minutes ago, easnoddy said:

Only 1 HMR Macross toy on preorder. Gah! Come on Bandai, give us a date on the Tomahawk!

I have no interest in the other HMR lines other than Dougram though. Would be ecstatic for additional Dougram mechs though. Also, Orguss and Mospeada would make lovely HMR toys... because Bandai would do it RIGHT. 

MegaHouse already did it right on the previous released Orguss figures. Because basically, it came from Bandai too. ^_^ 

Though I have to agree with you on a HMR Mospeada figs whether the Legioss or the Ride Armors. ;)

52 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

MegaHouse already did it right on the previous released Orguss figures. Because basically, it came from Bandai too. ^_^ 

Though I have to agree with you on a HMR Mospeada figs whether the Legioss or the Ride Armors. ;)

Pardon my ignorance, what do you mean by the Orguss came from Bandai too? I have the Orguss and the Olson versions and like them a lot! 

7 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Hopefully Evolution's license also allows for Bandai to make some.

And i have all 3 Megahouse Orguss toys, but would love an HMR take with better diecast joint sturdiness as well as size matching the HMR line.  AND!!!...other non-orgroid mecha. Same for Mospeada, OMG HMR Inbit would be...drool...

But I digress... they need to tease us with more Macross. I like my Elint a lot, less excited about Super O, VERY excited about Tomahawk and Nexx VF-2SS. But I really want something only-teased in the first diorama like the Queadluun or Nousjaduel.

37 minutes ago, easnoddy said:

And i have all 3 Megahouse Orguss toys, but would love an HMR take with better diecast joint sturdiness as well as size matching the HMR line.  AND!!!...other non-orgroid mecha. Same for Mospeada, OMG HMR Inbit would be...drool...

But I digress... they need to tease us with more Macross. I like my Elint a lot, less excited about Super O, VERY excited about Tomahawk and Nexx VF-2SS. But I really want something only-teased in the first diorama like the Queadluun or Nousjaduel.

In other words the really exciting unobtainium stuff.

1 hour ago, easnoddy said:

This is one way for me to dive full in the HMR line (or better yet in Robot Damashii line since I'm buying Dubine's and L-Gaim's) if they release Orguss mechas. But to be honest, I rather have them continue it in MegaHouse's Variable Hi-Spec line. Imagine the M-Love's in HMR scale. Would love to see those M-Love's in perfect scale with their Orguss figure. ;) 

4 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

This is one way for me to dive full in the HMR line (or better yet in Robot Damashii line since I'm buying Dubine's and L-Gaim's) if they release Orguss mechas. But to be honest, I rather have them continue it in MegaHouse's Variable Hi-Spec line. Imagine the M-Love's in HMR scale. Would love to see those M-Love's in perfect scale with their Orguss figure. ;) 

Not interested in the Xabungle or Techroid Blader whatsoever.

I'm thinking if they did an HMR Orguss the size of the HMR Dougram it would be around 1/60 scale.  Bandai could package in-scale M-Lover's together and the Dee and Dal together. Ishkicks would be the same size as the original Takatoku's (albeit less fragile).  I fear Megahouse finished with Orguss after they milked that mold. 

1 minute ago, easnoddy said:

Not interested in the Xabungle or Techroid Blader whatsoever.

I'm thinking if they did an HMR Orguss the size of the HMR Dougram it would be around 1/60 scale.  Bandai could package in-scale M-Lover's together and the Dee and Dal together. Ishkicks would be the same size as the original Takatoku's (albeit less fragile).  I fear Megahouse finished with Orguss after they milked that mold. 

I like Xabungle before back in the 80's. But it doesn't have that impact for me to get a figure of it. But I did appreciate HMR take on it. I'm curious too if HMR will do the Gallier next or in the future.

Orguss in 1/60? I'm all for that! Atleast they're going to be in scale with the rest of my Macross collections. ^_^ Would be nice to see those sexy non-orgroid rides in 1/60 for sure. They should also include the Bronco II as well, right? ;) 

Yeah, I think MegaHouse is done with the Orguss mech at this point in time unless they make Nikick just to complete the set. But at this point, I'm just glad of owning those 3 Orguses since I didn't get the chance of owning some Takatoku's before. ^_^ 

34 minutes ago, 80sChild said:

Sorry if this has been asked already, but will the VT-1 Super Ostrich Hi -Metal R be released? Or has it already been? Thanks!

We only know that a mock-up has made several appearances at various hobby shows. No release date specified. It seems very likely.

29 minutes ago, jenius said:

We only know that a mock-up has made several appearances at various hobby shows. No release date specified. It seems very likely.

Thank you kindly, jenius. I just wanted to be sure before I invest into these valks.

I’d be very surprised if the vt1 doesn’t happen, with all the prototype pics and showings as well as most of the mold is done with the ve1. The question is when and will it be a web exclusive or regular release. I guess the sales on the ve1 will determine if it’s gonna be a normal release. We should be due for some news on whatever the next preorder is soon, but I’m hoping for Millia’s q rau tv version or the tomahawk before another valkyrie.

7 hours ago, 80sChild said:

Sorry if this has been asked already, but will the VT-1 Super Ostrich Hi -Metal R be released? Or has it already been? Thanks!

Also, make sure to check Tamashii site from time to time with their Macross Hi-Metal R section so you can budget everything ahead of time. ;) 

Enjoy collecting!

On ‎2018‎-‎02‎-‎05 at 12:50 PM, no3Ljm said:

Mini Gunpods? You meant the Squires? Those bit/funnel looking things? If it is, you can use the Tamashii Stage Act Trident Plus.

On ‎2018‎-‎02‎-‎05 at 12:57 PM, Focslain said:

Yup and thank you... crap can't get these off of HLJ. Welp best book mark and see what else I can get.

I have a copy of the HMR VF-2ss on the way from Manda, while the Trident stages are sold out (except for the blue base version that is on discount on AmiAmi); I was thinking about using the Bandai Action Base 4/5 Clear (as I have the Tamashii Stage Act 5 attachments). Are there any objections in using this format?

Looks like the HMR VE-1 is getting snapped up quickly these days.. Hopefully that there's more for the rest of us that wants one copy after missing the pre-order deadline. 

6 hours ago, borgified said:

I have a copy of the HMR VF-2ss on the way from Manda, while the Trident stages are sold out (except for the blue base version that is on discount on AmiAmi); I was thinking about using the Bandai Action Base 4/5 Clear (as I have the Tamashii Stage Act 5 attachments). Are there any objections in using this format?

Looks like the HMR VE-1 is getting snapped up quickly these days.. Hopefully that there's more for the rest of us that wants one copy after missing the pre-order deadline. 

FYI, the action base 4/5 come with a secondary arm which could be used. It's 3 pivots, top, bottom, and middle. You could grab 1 4 and 2 5s and have 3 secondary arms.