Hi-Metal R

joppewo

11 minutes ago, ScrambledValkyrie said:

Nice. Will the 1D be a CF as well? Or are you painting like the 1D in the first episode or SDFM?

That's the future Max 1A on the right, I take it?

Is that Focker 1S on the left scheduled for some customization?

Future DYRL VF-1A Max on the furthest left, CF VF-1D, CF VF-1S, and VF-1A TV Max on the right.

2 minutes ago, ScrambledValkyrie said:

By the way, I managed get the pilot out of my Hi Metal Focker 1S, and put the HMR TV Hikaru inside.

IMG_1816.JPG

Nice!

8 minutes ago, aaajin said:

Anyone use this for their HMR? $3 shipped, way cheaper than tamshii stand.

Bought tamashii trident for $11-ish on Amazon (price went up now), but saw this on ebay the other day and bought one.

LINK

Those are copies of Tamashii Stage ACT.4 for Humanoid Clear

they use to sell those for 1050 yen for a set of 3

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=TOY-IPN-1623

They should hold fine if you use the hi-metal R adapters and angle it just right.

The stage act 5 is the ones that they released witht the roy special along with M and M.

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=TOY-IPN-1688

8 minutes ago, F360 said:

Those are copies of Tamashii Stage ACT.4 for Humanoid Clear

they use to sell those for 1050 yen for a set of 3

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=TOY-IPN-1623

They should hold fine if you use the hi-metal R adapters and angle it just right.

The stage act 5 is the ones that they released witht the roy special along with M and M.

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=TOY-IPN-1688

Thanks for the info. Will be using this to hold/display the SDF-1 mini

6 minutes ago, sh9000 said:

Cool stands.  Those tubes would be useful especially for Battroid poses.  I wish HMR came with more tubes.

I didn't get to paint or work on anything today but here's a current HMR pic.

large.IMG_2184.JPG.4067508b757ad23196757

wow thats one hell of an army!

12 hours ago, ScrambledValkyrie said:

By the way, I managed get the pilot out of my Hi Metal Focker 1S, and put the HMR TV Hikaru inside.

As it should be!

10 hours ago, aaajin said:

wow thats one hell of an army!

9 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

:blink: Wow!

9 hours ago, Tallman said:

Wow, what a huge collection. Beautiful!

9 hours ago, jvmacross said:

sh9000 = King of custom HMR

Thanks!  I love HMR.

Once it's all said and done, N-Y price ( 6770  yen w/ECO Sal shipping) will be within a hair's breadth of HLJ's final cost.  Much like the VF-1A CF, this may end up getting discounted to a certain degree some time after release; I'll wait until then to determine if I'll spring for a second one.

On 1/7/2017 at 0:04 AM, MAC-X said:

Amiami actually allows you to order up to 3 of these....unless you want more than 3? 

I got three there, thanks though! I'm shooting for six of each of the (non-Monster Destroids). I finally managed to up my count to four, including HLJ. I'm holding off on N-Y, as I have had issues with them in the past, and hoping Hobby Search opens back up again. They often do right before a release. If all else fails, I'm hoping they won't be too bad on the secondary market. I may love me some Valkyries, but I have always had a major soft spot for the Destroids. :D

Edited by Thessair

42 minutes ago, Slave IV said:

Can you cancel from amiami with no reprecussions? I thought they didn't allow it.

No, they don't allow it. You can try but there's also risk of getting your account banned. Let us know. As per AmiAmi:

Q. Can you cancel my order/part of my order?
A. AmiAmi does not accept cancellations regardless of item stock status (in-stock, back-order, pre-order, etc.). Please only place orders for items you intend on purchasing.
5 minutes ago, Boobytrap said:

Dang - wish I saw that NY listing first. Pre-ordered from Ami this morning and don't want to risk getting my other pre-orders with them cancelled. Guess I'm stuck paying the increased price.

Well, TBH, after you add the shipping cost, let's say if you choose EMS from both shop. The only difference will be just $8-15. And besides even if you want to save in the end, but ended up with a damage toy during shipping, don't expect anything from both shop.

49 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

No, they don't allow it. You can try but there's also risk of getting your account banned. Let us know. As per AmiAmi:

Q. Can you cancel my order/part of my order?
A. AmiAmi does not accept cancellations regardless of item stock status (in-stock, back-order, pre-order, etc.). Please only place orders for items you intend on purchasing.

Well, TBH, after you add the shipping cost, let's say if you choose EMS from both shop. The only difference will be just $8-15. And besides even if you want to save in the end, but ended up with a damage toy during shipping, don't expect anything from both shop.

I didn't think so but it seems sh9000 cancelled his amiami order and went with NY...just wondering how or if he's just risking it. In my experience, I've cancelled from other shops like NY that don't allow cancellation but they never did anything to me. I would imagine they all want our money and if you spend enough or have a bunch of other things preordered, they aren't going to throw that money away.

7 minutes ago, Lonely Soldier Boy said:

Is NY all that bad? I'm considering ordering from them instead of HLJ this time around and getting two instead of one. Does ordering multiples at the same time mean saving on shipping?

NY is my goto shop...I haven't had a problem with orders I've received from them. You will usually get a better deal when you combine shipping and should definitely be cheaper per unit if you are buying two. I prefer shopping with NY when possible and HLJ otherwise. amiami, CD Japan and Anime-Export only when I have to or for certain sale items that are too good to pass up.

20 hours ago, Slave IV said:

Can you cancel from amiami with no reprecussions? I thought they didn't allow it.

When the monster was released i PO with them, but someone on board posted an ebay seller with the monster 100 bucks less on shipping, so i let my amiami order expire and didnt had any trouble. Ive bought 4 or 5 things before.

Edited by Mr Bomber

1 hour ago, Slave IV said:

I didn't think so but it seems sh9000 cancelled his amiami order and went with NY...just wondering how or if he's just risking it. In my experience, I've cancelled from other shops like NY that don't allow cancellation but they never did anything to me. I would imagine they all want our money and if you spend enough or have a bunch of other things preordered, they aren't going to throw that money away.

Just to be clear, sh9000 mentioned he's skipping the AmiAmi order and not cancel. The one he mentioned that he cancelled is the one from HLJ. Skipping probably he's just going to ignore it when AmiAmi sent out the payment request since they don't allow cancellation or he emailed them and asked nicely if they can cancel it. The scenario here is that if you ignored the payment request, two things will happen: 1) they might suspend or ban your account or B) they will email you and warn you that you didn't pay and that if you cancel again in the future they will suspend or ban your account. Either way, don't allow the cancellation. And to be honest, I did cancel one time and only that one time since I don't want my account to be suspended.

1 hour ago, Lonely Soldier Boy said:

Is NY all that bad? I'm considering ordering from them instead of HLJ this time around and getting two instead of one. Does ordering multiples at the same time mean saving on shipping?

Not at all, sir. I think ordering multiples will save a little. You can compare this shipping cost using their virtual shipping calculator. But as of now, I can't say that it's 100% accurate since they've asked additional shipping cost from the HMR Roy and the recent DX 31J.

2 hours ago, Slave IV said:

NY is my goto shop...I haven't had a problem with orders I've received from them. You will usually get a better deal when you combine shipping and should definitely be cheaper per unit if you are buying two. I prefer shopping with NY when possible and HLJ otherwise. amiami, CD Japan and Anime-Export only when I have to or for certain sale items that are too good to pass up.

Cool. Thanks. I just ordered two from them. $126 shipped. I'll cancel the HLJ one.