joppewo

Hi-Metal R

These will be widely available upon release, but I secured  one with HLJ just for the piece of mind, as well as the no-hassle ease of cancellation if I so choose later on.

HLJ Apparently didn't put it in their search yet! 

Glad we have people scouting!

Never mind...my email server must've been slow. Got confirmation from AmiAmi for 3 Spartans!

5 minutes ago, Old Man said:

Anyone get a confirmation email from AmiAmi yet?

I have.

edit:

as well as HLJ's just now...

Edited by treatment

3 minutes ago, lavinrac said:

HLJ Apparently didn't put it in their search yet! 

Glad we have people scouting!

I don't know why I am surprised by this. I bet they are using a search engine that only indexes their site every 'x' minutes.

Got one at HLJ after I secured one VF-31F at AmiAmi!!!!

6 minutes ago, lavinrac said:

I don't know why I am surprised by this. I bet they are using a search engine that only indexes their site every 'x' minutes.

For some reason the regular search doesn't show the item. If you use the advanced search it pops up.

Got my confirmations from cd Japan and Hlj. Hobby search sold out instantly and the amiami page never loaded, but thanks to the link above I got one at Hlj and I had some points for cdjapan so everything worked out with a bit of excitement.

• Upvote 1

I got a nice haul tonight. I got 3 Spartans easily like I hoped for, and I even got 3x VF-31F's. The added bonus for me tonight was that I finally by chance ran in to the HMR Dougram that I passed on initially over at HLJ.

2 minutes ago, sh9000 said:

Got my 5 Spartans.

That's great! Save the line! :p:lol:

Yeah all of the Destroids can be army builders.  The Monster too but I won't go that far.

Save the line!

I got my one... really looking forward to it. I wish I collected more series because that Dougram looks fantastic.

I gave in and got the HMR Dougram a while ago.

I picked up one Spartan at hlj...and that AE listing is two good to pass by...two it is. ^_^ 

After some further consideration I decided to cancel my Spartan order. Yeah it looks alright but it doesn't quite get me excited and its not a line I have any intention continuing collecting. The Monster is the exception due to its sheer size and the fact I've always wanted one but that's where it will stop. 

I ordered the Spartan twice, but after the "We got your order" window, HLJ keeps saying my shopping cart is empty and I haven't got a confirmation eMail either. Should I wait? Is this normal?

I ordered my Spartan at HLJ.  Still waiting for confirmation email, though. 

Edit:

Confirmation received!

Edited by Convectuoso

12 minutes ago, Lonely Soldier Boy said:

I ordered the Spartan twice, but after the "We got your order" window, HLJ keeps saying my shopping cart is empty and I haven't got a confirmation eMail either. Should I wait? Is this normal?

It usually takes about 10 mins for the confirmation email to arrive. Sometimes longer, but as long as you completed checkout you should be okay.

Crud. I forgot preorders opened last night. Thankfully AmiAmi still had them available. I could only get three, but what can you do, eh?

What scale is the HMR Spartan and are they in scale with the other HMR Macross releases? I'm considering getting a spartan since it's doubtful there will ever be one in 1/60 scale.

Nevermind. I did some calculations on the toy heights vs actual.

So the Spartan is roughly 1/75 scale while the Monster is roughly 1/95 scale and the Glaug is about 1/85.