Hi-Metal R

joppewo

I'm so hyped for Dougram! It makes sense to ease of the Macross, after this initial slew of releases there aren't many high demand machines left to make from SDF/DYRL (Please keep in mind most people aren't Macross obsessed and don't live on MW before bringing up your niche mecha waifu). The next releases would have to be planes from other series and if they did that they'd begin to over saturate the market and releases would start eating each others sales.

This makes me very happy, I pray we get a Scopedog soon too, maybe even a Giant Gorg!

I'm so hyped for Dougram! It makes sense to ease of the Macross, after this initial slew of releases there aren't many high demand machines left to make from SDF/DYRL (Please keep in mind most people aren't Macross obsessed and don't live on MW before bringing up your niche mecha waifu). The next releases would have to be planes from other series and if they did that they'd begin to over saturate the market and releases would start eating each others sales.

This makes me very happy, I pray we get a Scopedog soon too, maybe even a Giant Gorg!

I'm in for that Dougram. And Soltic if ever they made it too. But yeah, throw us some Scopedogs too and Giant Gorg as well. And Galient too. I really like the mechas from that show as well. ;)

I hope they stick to mecha and not go venturing into super-robot category. There's already SOC for that. And Robot Spirits for Gundam and Eva.

Super Robot Chogokin is the equivalent to hi metal R for robots and its quite succesful. I i dont think they will get on it with robots it will kinda predate SRC sales.

I hope they stick to mecha and not go venturing into super-robot category. There's already SOC for that. And Robot Spirits for Gundam and Eva.

Dougram is still real mecha so I think that's fine. Scopedog should probably falls into that same category as well. ;)