Hi-Metal R

joppewo

Hoping we get some S.H. Figuarts Zentran and Meltran to go along with their mecha. That'd be nice. Breetai, Exedore, Bodolza, Millia and Kamjin. Buncha Zentran/Meltran grunts. Yes, please.

+1. Sell them in packs to army build.

Argghhh i didn't check this thread for a day and a half and suddenly the mirya 1j has been announced and preorder up. I wouldn't even have known to check if i hadn't seem a listing on ebay. I was like WTF. Quickly came back to check the forum.

An intense few minutes:

-holy s**t it's been announced

-When is the date

-Noooooo it was yesterday

-wait stores still have them - YESS!!!!!!

-Oh god damn - payment required upfront :(((

The result is the same if it had been a normal release. i would've missed the preorder. This time i can't preorder because they want payment upfront. Nice timing... i have three CFs to buy this month along with the orguss and the tamashii stand as well as the Elysion Mecha collection. I hope the preorder stays open for a while so i can pay for it after i've cleared off my other preorders.

An intense few minutes:

-When is the date

wow a cocktail of emotion you just expirienced! XD

The result is the same if it had been a normal release. i would've missed the preorder. This time i can't preorder because they want payment upfront. Nice timing... i have three CFs to buy this month along with the orguss and the tamashii stand as well as the Elysion Mecha collection. I hope the preorder stays open for a while so i can pay for it after i've cleared off my other preorders.

holy crap! i forgot about those CFs, i also have 3 on PO damn this month will be hard on my wallet, i should cancel at least one i guess.

Argghhh i didn't check this thread for a day and a half and suddenly the mirya 1j has been announced and preorder up. I wouldn't even have known to check if i hadn't seem a listing on ebay. I was like WTF. Quickly came back to check the forum.

An intense few minutes:

-When is the date

There is a way to pay up to 6 months later, or in small installments, interest free if you order from NY and are willing to select USD as the currency and PayPal Credit as the payment option; must be a minimum of $99.00 to qualify. If you do this you'll end up paying a bit more than if you select to pay in Yen, but it may be worth it for the extra time and flexibility to pay [Ex: 1 VF-1J Millia with JP Eco Post, as of today. is $120.31 with up to 6 months to pay with PayPal Credit; the same item with the same delivery choice is 11140 Yen -- app. $108.93 + exchange fee (1% if bank or balance funded @ PayPal = $110.02, or 1%+3.9% if credit/debit card funded @ PayPal = $114.27)].

There is a way to pay up to 6 months later, or in small installments, interest free if you order from NY and are willing to select USD as the currency and PayPal Credit as the payment option; must be a minimum of $99.00 to qualify. If you do this you'll end up paying a bit more than if you select to pay in Yen, but it may be worth it for the extra time and flexibility to pay [Ex: 1 VF-1J Millia with JP Eco Post, as of today. is $120.31 with up to 6 months to pay with PayPal Credit; the same item with the same delivery choice is 11140 Yen -- app. $108.93 + exchange fee (1% if bank or balance funded @ PayPal = $110.02, or 1%+3.9% if credit/debit card funded @ PayPal = $114.27)].

PayPal Credit... So addictive. :rolleyes:

Oh man, you are a madman in a very good way! We really need to meet up sometime soon, lol.

Yep. I love this line. It's like having Autobots and Decepticons or GI Joe and Cobra or any other good vs evil line. I have 9 CF's ordered. 8 to open and 1 to keep MISB. MW Convention 2016 man.

Edited by sh9000

Officially the preorder starts this morning , but most of the stores just started preselling them a day early. So it was pretty quiet and calm. If you don't want to pay the whole total , you can buy it from MyKombini and pay the 50% deposit instead .

But I think this preorder will last a couple of weeks .

Mykombini now says 100% up front for Millia. This morning it was 50%. I had every intention of getting the whole SDF line, including the M&M's, but since I missed on Max and Millia is so expensive, I'm finding more and more difficult to justify them.

Milia is a bit expensive. That's why I skipped on roy. I collect what I like and but I'll skip if I think it's not a good deal. I buy a few repaints but not all.

I'd still have a sizable collection even with the non exclusives. I don't have all the dx Chogokin or all the masterpiece transformers but they're still fun. Unless you're a completist, in which case I can understand .

It's a good line, mostly for the Zentraedi and destroids but the valks are fun too they're not as fragile or expensive as the Arcadia.

Cannon fodder is available at ami ami for preorder

Yep. I love this line. It's like having Autobots and Decepticons or GI Joe and Cobra or any other good vs evil line. I have 9 CF's ordered. 8 to open and 1 to keep MISB. MW Convention 2016 man.

Haha, nice! I haven't registered yet it hope to make it out and see you at the MW convention. Never been so should be fun.

Okay so Super Max is the last mass market release and he's coming in November. Super Milia is the next Exclusive and she's coming in March.

What's going to come out during December, January or February for the next mass market release? There has to be at least one more between Max & Milia.

Okay so Super Max is the last mass market release and he's coming in November. Super Milia is the next Exclusive and she's coming in March.

What's going to come out during December, January or February for the next mass market release? There has to be at least one more between Max & Milia.

we'll hear more about it near the end of the month at the Japan model hobby show that starts on 09-24-16