Hi-Metal R

joppewo

33 minutes ago, sh9000 said:

Cool!  :drinks:

For the reference pic that I used, the Regult was up close to the VF-1A.  All good though.  :friends:

Yeah...but angle was a little off so had to change it up....if you look at the scene there is a cel sequence where the regult is a bit further out....

33 minutes ago, jvmacross said:

Yeah...but angle was a little off so had to change it up....if you look at the scene there is a cel sequence where the regult is a bit further out....

countdown.thumb.jpg.3c770526feab0477979559c48cca8220.jpg

Yep I should have used the screen shot for reference.  I still have the Regult and VF-1A in their poses.  I'll see about adjusting the Regult and VF-1A.

• 2 weeks later...

Didn’t they tease hi Metal r Macross zero stuff a while ago? I’d rather spend $100 for a 1/100 scale transformable figure than $500-$700 for a 1/60 scale one

twich

7 minutes ago, twich said:

Didn’t they tease hi Metal r Macross zero stuff a while ago? I’d rather spend $100 for a 1/100 scale transformable figure than $500-$700 for a 1/60 scale one

twich

tamashii nations 2015...is that long enough to be in vaporware territory?

Edited by seti88

On 3/13/2021 at 1:32 AM, rocketblast said:

So, the TV Super Packs are still on for 4-30-2021 right? And the VF-1D trainer comes out July 31, 2021?  I can't wait :)  Just gotta be sure that I pay off the shipping on one of the sets. Hopefully there will be some deals on the valkyrie on ebay like last time around too.

damn for a second I thought there was a re-release :D

The idea that the Tomahawk has not been released boggles the mind, might just be my opinion yet I always felt that was the most popular Destroid next to the Monster. 

Guess you'll have to track down the old 1/100 models kits if you really want one. 

I would go broke over a Mac Plus & Zero release. 

I'd really like for them to finish DYRL skull squadron (Max/Kakizaki), the 2 remaining destroids (Phalanx/Tomahawk) and then the TV CF Zentran mechs (Q-Rau/N-Ger).  Would happily exchange a good HMR Milia Q-Rau for the old Yamato one. 

As it is I've been selling off any HMR that I have large scale versions (DX/Arcadia) and ones I wasn't super fond of. 

3 hours ago, easnoddy said:

I'd really like for them to finish DYRL skull squadron (Max/Kakizaki), the 2 remaining destroids (Phalanx/Tomahawk) and then the TV CF Zentran mechs (Q-Rau/N-Ger). 

I'm all for those and an official TV Roy VF-1S, Max VF-1A, and Kakizaki VF-1A.