Hi-Metal R

joppewo

5 hours ago, sh9000 said:

I’ll have a total of 5 VF-4Gs coming in.  One to keep MISB (huge MISB collector B))), one for Fighter, one for Battroid, one to paint the yellow parts blue, and one to paint the yellow parts red.

Can't wait to see them all done up! I'm debating on doing the same with my 1, going from yellow to red. 

I’m really pleased with how this one turned out. I wasn’t sold on the scheme but I bought it hoping Bandai would go out on a limb on other non-cannon VF-4 schemes and it turns out I love it.  Now I really hope M&M get made.

The thing that struck me, the “brown” on this one is actually a bronze.  It doesn’t really show in photos well but in person looks much better than the brown on the original VF-4.

Edited by Mommar

I can't vouch for the store yet, so a big CAVEAT EMPTOR on this one, but I did put in an order with them this week for the first time, so we'll see (fingers crossed).  Anyway, Nin-Nin-Game.com has a few HMRs in stock, most of which are outrageously priced, but a few are relatively low...might be worth it if you can't find them at a decent price on Mandarake or elsewhere. 

VT-1 Super Ostrich $85.45 (¥9545)

MBR-07-MKII Spartan $73.49 (¥8209)

ADR-04-MKX Defender $82.69 (¥9236)

There is other places besides Nin-nin  and Manda that carries second hand HMR - Amiami and Jungle. 

Jungle is overpriced and they rack on the 5% additional fee if you get anything from them (sometimes it does have good deals). 

Its a given that if anyone that uses Manda you're going to spend more than you planned (Hook, line and sinker). :D

My first 2 VF-4Gs should be coming in Tuesday.  I just thought of displaying together a HM VF-1S TV Roy, HMR VF-1S DYRL Roy, HMR VF-4G, and AFC F-14A Jolly Rogers.

Edited by sh9000

22 hours ago, borgified said:

Its a given that if anyone that uses Manda you're going to spend more than you planned (Hook, line and sinker). :D

Too True!

On 2/22/2020 at 6:08 AM, vlenhoff said:

Sounds SWEEEETAH

317262EB-B069-45B1-BCAB-2DEAF62DB386.thumb.jpeg.43a3c17f317f5ce103e4a941f859636e.jpeg

Preparing the stands.  I know I have more Focker stands somewhere but if I can’t find them, then this will do since they’re all black stands.  Or I’ll just use clear stands and also include the F-4J Jolly Rogers.

Edited by sh9000