joppewo

15 hours ago, vlenhoff said:

I really mean it, It is badass!

Thanks!

14 hours ago, vlenhoff said:

:wub:

:good:

11 hours ago, sqidd said:

Does anyone have a pic of a Messer with VF-1S Roy Strike Packs on it?

434EE7A6-3D39-4856-A9AD-166DA8336F4B.thumb.jpeg.f743583a6fd458d0463f93299dd0567e.jpeg

Here you go.  I didn’t put missiles.

11 hours ago, ScrambledValkyrie said:

Pretty sure that’s the original Hi Metal Strike VF-1S, which is more white in color. Some of us are using it as a stand in for a TV version.

Yep.

3 hours ago, Convectuoso said:

What stand and adapter are you using for the VF-19s? I don't like the one that comes with them

The adapter is the one that comes with the Fire Valkyries.  I didn’t want to use the black one that comes with the Blazer.

46DA641F-773B-4551-AD5B-D8D2D70FE17F.thumb.jpeg.b4feb5b977c6676686b7b241613b43f0.jpeg

Max on the top shelf.  I need to put on the parallel head lasers and missiles on the wings.  Then more Fighters.

1 hour ago, sh9000 said:

Thanks!

:good:

434EE7A6-3D39-4856-A9AD-166DA8336F4B.thumb.jpeg.f743583a6fd458d0463f93299dd0567e.jpeg

Here you go.  I didn’t put missiles.

Yep.

The adapter is the one that comes with the Fire Valkyries.  I didn’t want to use the black one that comes with the Blazer.

46DA641F-773B-4551-AD5B-D8D2D70FE17F.thumb.jpeg.b4feb5b977c6676686b7b241613b43f0.jpeg

Max on the top shelf.  I need to put on the parallel head lasers and missiles on the wings.  Then more Fighters.

Thanks for the Messer pic!

Is that VF-1J Max a original Hi Metal?

3 hours ago, sqidd said:

Thanks for the Messer pic!

Is that VF-1J Max a original Hi Metal?

The VF-1S Max?  It’s a custom.

A02E4E57-D191-4EF1-81D5-C5EC8A6B8DFE.thumb.jpeg.9a99e0fe89f6da0b2efaff3216b9c230.jpeg

Strike Valkyries are in.  I’ll adjust the head lasers and add missiles later.  That’s it for now.

12 minutes ago, Guyffon said:

https://www.amiami.com/eng/detail/?gcode=FIGURE-053210

1st time I see anything bandai macross on amiami preorder open so long

I'll help with that.  Thanks for the reminder.  Kinda wanted the first run but passed and didn't manage to snag any after, but this one is more my style anyway.  Plus, wouldn't Hikaru have wanted to continue honoring his senpai?

5 hours ago, Pontus said:

Plus, wouldn't Hikaru have wanted to continue honoring his senpai?

Good point....maybe think of the FB2012 VF-4 version as Hikaru's ride following the DYRL version of events...and the Fokker VF-4 is Hikaru's ride following the SDFM TV timeline...which I agree with you makes sense :good:

The DYRL "red" VF-1S scheme was just a way for BW to make/sell a different VF-1S...:rolleyes:

16 minutes ago, ScrambledValkyrie said:

Bandai did the 1/100 VF-25 around 10 years ago. But they are not known for being very good, and I didn’t know they made an armored version. Knowing @sh9000, it could be some custom work.

Good heads up.

There was an armored version.

VF100-VF-25-16.jpg

4 hours ago, derex3592 said:

*SIGH* -- If only we could get a new HM-R version of all the 25's with supers and armor. What a great day that would be. The proportions look pretty darn good 10 years ago. Use what they learned redoing the VF-1's and let's get this party started! 

Don't forget.....Bandai already gave us a preview of what they may be releasing down the road.....so far it has proven pretty spot on...

Tamashii+Nations+Macross+display+image+0

Bandai pretty much released the FB 2012 VF-4....the Macross Plus YF-19 (and now the YF-21 s coming)....the MII VF-2SS.....

Based on the pic....we will probably get either a VF-19 DX or an upgrade to the original HM VF-19.....as for MF.....my guess would be an HMR VF-25 line rather than "re-inventing" the DX versions.....same goes for the VF-0....which still seems to be an Arcadia property......time will tell

7 hours ago, ScrambledValkyrie said:

Bandai did the 1/100 VF-25 around 10 years ago. But they are not known for being very good, and I didn’t know they made an armored version. Knowing @sh9000, it could be some custom work.

I almost forgot that I had an Armored VF-25F.  Thanks for the compliment.

6 hours ago, derex3592 said:

*SIGH* -- If only we could get a new HM-R version of all the 25's with supers and armor. What a great day that would be. The proportions look pretty darn good 10 years ago. Use what they learned redoing the VF-1's and let's get this party started! 

5 hours ago, seti88 said:

HMR frontier would be incredible! I suspect tho bandai is waiting till inflation hikes up HMR prices accordingly for a new vf-25. That would be the day when a new HMR costs as much as today’s DX.

I’ll definitely buy HMR Macross Frontier.

4 hours ago, sqidd said:

I'd be happy withe some non transforming 1/100's in fighter mode.

If there is room I’m going to try to squeeze a F-14 or F-117 in one of the shelves.

2 hours ago, Convectuoso said:

Bandai's 1/100 VF-25s  can be found for cheap these days, but they took the concept of parts forming to a new level. Once you go through the struggle of changing them to the desired mode, they look good, though 

I’m leaving mine in Fighter mode and I like how everything looks together.

2 hours ago, jvmacross said:

Don't forget.....Bandai already gave us a preview of what they may be releasing down the road.....so far it has proven pretty spot on...

Tamashii+Nations+Macross+display+image+0

Bandai pretty much released the FB 2012 VF-4....the Macross Plus YF-19 (and now the YF-21 s coming)....the MII VF-2SS.....

Based on the pic....we will probably get either a VF-19 DX or an upgrade to the original HM VF-19.....as for MF.....my guess would be an HMR VF-25 line rather than "re-inventing" the DX versions.....same goes for the VF-0....which still seems to be an Arcadia property......time will tell

That would be great!

59 minutes ago, vlenhoff said:

Great display @sh9000!

Thanks!

hmrtopshelf.thumb.JPG.09312c8902a863094694237a2a4d52d5.JPG

I put a custom CF VF-1S with Strike Parts, a CF VF-1A with Fast Packs, and a VF-2SS with SAP on the top shelf.  I still need to place them on stands and equip all of the VF-1s with missiles.  There will be a VE-1, a custom VE-1 with Fast Packs, and a VT-1 joining them up there.

hmrchess.thumb.JPG.991cf128be42a008b5af928ffb0398fe.JPG

I'll see if I can put together the HMR chess setup this weekend.

Edited by sh9000