Hi-Metal R

joppewo

3 hours ago, Felix said:

What time do they usually post the pre-orders? Seems like I remember it being 3:00am-4:00am-ish.... I can't seem to remember. 

2 hours ago, jenius said:

Just check when you wake up the next day... This one isn't going to sell out. It's like Nexx's VF-2SS.

3 AM EST.

So I mostly agree with @jeniusbut part of me thinks this could still sell out if Bandai has a tiny production run. I doubt that they're going to make that many of them.

-b.

I need to get a stand for the V2SS. Anyone know what Tamashii stand to get that will adapt the the supplied adapters? @jenius recommended the Stage Act Trident but that's way too much money for a stand IMO and I really don't need all that. I'm thinking something more like what comes with the VF-1S Focker.

Thanks!

7 minutes ago, sqidd said:

I need to get a stand for the V2SS. Anyone know what Tamashii stand to get that will adapt the the supplied adapters? @jenius recommended the Stage Act Trident but that's way too much money for a stand IMO and I really don't need all that. I'm thinking something more like what comes with the VF-1S Focker.

Thanks!

That’s the Act 5. It comes with 2 (or 3?) per pack. 

3 minutes ago, sqidd said:

Yes as you can see when you scroll to the seventh pic from that link.

1 minute ago, sqidd said:

Are those yours? I've got my first V2 here. I'm thinking I need three..................................:D

Yeah those are mine.

16 minutes ago, sqidd said:

Any reason you didn't get the Gilbert? I can'yt tell if there is any difference other than the color and Anymoon is down.

Thanks again

Oh I have Nexx and multiples that I haven’t opened yet.

D7E1C93F-2697-4160-AA68-3A0618145EF8.thumb.jpeg.9d435c62cb14f52738d5eae3c0863319.jpeg

01BA4160-89A5-4874-9BA8-9F7636975C02.thumb.jpeg.409bbce50ae536d04984dddae73d0bc8.jpeg

I am sure i am not the only one who noticed this before. The "UN SPACY" printed on the VF-1 gun is upside down! For some reason Bandai printed the 1/48 guns properly, but the HMR guns have it upside down. Now i realized the 1/60 arcadia also has the gun's UN SPACY logo upside down as well. No idea why it took me this long to notice this, but it puzzles me.

As I understood the UN SPACY logo is to be upside up when the gun is stored in fighter mode, but i might be wrong. I applied the UN spacy logo in this orientation on my 1/48 Yammies. 

20190623_034450.thumb.jpg.da6cf8ab2c9e5de58d55caf3cbca897f.jpg20190623_034942.thumb.jpg.71905c2f781d53aedffb6e6b464d5676.jpg

As you can see the Max Arcadia 1/60 and the HMR Brownie, both have the UN SPACY upside down tampoed on the side of the gun, when in fighter mode.

I guess it is not important, as it took me months to notice this, lol. 

Edited by vlenhoff

36 minutes ago, seti88 said:

Dont panic. VF-4 pre-orders start on 4th Oct, normally at 4 pm Tokyo time.

Brain fart, I thought it was today (last night US). I'm not really worried about getting one. But if it's not much trouble I will. Thanks.

3 minutes ago, Shizuka the Cat said:

A Roy Fokker VF-4?  But... wasn't he killed off in both TV and movie timelines prior to the VF-4 being rolled out?

Does not compute.... Error.... Error... :help:

LOL, ha, so true.

Hikaru will always fly the Roy colors as tribute to his Senpai.

47 minutes ago, Shizuka the Cat said:

A Roy Fokker VF-4?  But... wasn't he killed off in both TV and movie timelines prior to the VF-4 being rolled out?

"Focker scheme" just sounds better than "yellow skull leader squadron scheme"

Edited by jenius

2 hours ago, Shizuka the Cat said:

valid point.

This isn't a MUST have for me.   I will probably end up with 1 maybe 2 if it goes on discount bins.. like Nexx did.

4 hours ago, vlenhoff said:

Yup, gunmetal works for me! Great customizing there @sh9000

Thanks.

7 hours ago, seti88 said:

6 hours ago, seti88 said:

I think bandai loaded a head comparison pic on its product page...

item_0000013066_DaEKgs3H_12.jpg.3538fd3da11a7695530966115267702e.jpg

Cool.

Popped these out today. man, I love me some HMR. If you asked a few months ago I would have told you I'm a big toy guy. These have re-calibrated my likes. Now I'm a big and small toy guy. Not so much middle.

VF-1S HMR 1.jpg

VF-1S HMR 2.jpg