Hi-Metal R

joppewo

I dig the livery pattern on the VF-1EX. Would love to see them do it, although it's probably have to be a TWE exclusive. Can't imagine there being enough interest in them for a wider release.

I'd like to see them finish out the Destroids and bring the Noojadoo and Quadlanoo suits along, but if they space them out and it means they bring other figs like the VF-2SS and VF-4 that would be cool. VF-2JA, VF-11, VF-17, VF-19, VF-22... a whole variety of HMR VF-25s and 31s... Sound Force exclusive retools...

Ugh, the hurt that would put on my wallet.

Edited by jeniusornome

Ha, I knew I've seen that Breetai with the bent pipe somewhere.

I would also like some HMR Angel birds and Fanliner [Hikkie's aerobatic plane], with a proper stand included [dreams, dreams]

Or a HMR stealth livery...

Or just give us HMR TV Max and Kakizake to finish the darn Vermilion. Have you all noticed they rarely give love to the vermilion squad! :5:

Please don't say some local Japanese stores release is a normal 1/48 Yammie release. It isn't, because then i would have them.

Yes, I know bandai might go through with it with the DX Vermilion. [crosses fingers]

[yes i do own the Yammie 1/60 vermilion, but it is still boxed]

[yes, i am having a crisis]

I didn't make the connection until you pointed it out---but very much so.  Probably because I haven't actually looked at the scheme in years, but have liked it since the moment I first saw it.  A (rare) great update/improvement to the original. 

1 hour ago, sh9000 said:

I’d probably buy an extra to make a custom HMR Jetfire with armor.

Just imagine putting milia’s red super on the red vf-1ex and put a little autobot sticker on the nose .  It will be a good enough hi metal r jetfire for me .  

On 5/16/2019 at 2:32 PM, Slave IV said:

I don't remember if I did that on purpose as that photo was taken the day I got the figure which was right when it came out. Probably just a slight "mistransformation" on my part.

I like it with the head slightly down, looks like a futuristic IRST.

8 hours ago, Slave IV said:

looking good @sh9000!

Thanks.  For reference the HMR pilot fits well in a 1/100 aircraft.  :D

7 hours ago, seti88 said:

Now all you need is also a macross kite on that 117 too...:p

Yeah I’m thinking about putting macross kite on some of them.

11 hours ago, vlenhoff said:

Sick!

BTW, i never noticed the 117 had a beard. :good:

Thanks!  The F-117 can attach to a Tamashii stand so that’s cool.  I’m also going to try putting HMR pilots in other 1/100 aircraft.

I’ll PM about the VF-4 soon.

Just now, sh9000 said:

Thanks!  The F-117 can attach to a Tamashii stand so that’s cool.  I’m also going to try putting HMR pilots in other 1/100 aircraft.

I’ll PM about the VF-4 soon.

Tamishii stand compatible! that's just the cherry on top of the HMR cake. Hmm, i might look into some of these 1/100 real world fighters. i would not mind an F-14, an F-18, or an F-16.

I'll be expecting your PM. I've been saving for this :D

Am in japan now, and just to let people know that they are selling the act 5 stands for about 1015yen before tax here at the tamashi nations shop in akihabara, Also found a single regult at the amiami store here going for 15k, is that a good price for it?

Edited by Guyffon

1 hour ago, Guyffon said:

Am in japan now, and just to let people know that they are selling the act 5 stands for about 1015yen before tax here at the tamashi nations shop in akihabara, Also found a single regult at the amiami store here going for 15k, is that a good price for it?

That's not a bad price for an unopened regult.

5 hours ago, vlenhoff said:

Tamishii stand compatible! that's just the cherry on top of the HMR cake. Hmm, i might look into some of these 1/100 real world fighters. i would not mind an F-14, an F-18, or an F-16.

I'll be expecting your PM. I've been saving for this :D

There’s one 1/100 real world plane that I still plan on getting.  It’s Macross related and will go well with HMR.

PM sent.  The price is good.  B))

2 hours ago, sh9000 said:

There’s one 1/100 real world plane that I still plan on getting.  It’s Macross related and will go well with HMR.

PM sent.  The price is good.  B))

DUUUDE!

Thanks so much SH9000!

I know i say that a lot, but I mean it! I really love the HMR!

What real world plane? the F-23? The one they based the YF-21 on?

Edited by vlenhoff

14 minutes ago, vlenhoff said:

DUUUDE!

Thanks so much SH9000!

I know i say that a lot, but I mean it! I really love the HMR!

What real world plane? the F-23? The one they based the YF-21 on?

No problem!  Glad to help out fellow fans.  

That would be the Fokker D.VII.

I wasn’t planning on getting a YF-23 but now I’m going to see if there’s a good one that I like in 1/100 scale.

30EDA3C0-2820-4226-855E-ABBAAB11CB10.thumb.jpeg.fe97a300696c8df03c2de7a02c24aa54.jpeg

8BDEC25E-F253-4D89-8544-58F341C33F5A.thumb.jpeg.8ae306b02b2fb271ec62d4b8e995b9b0.jpeg

Put a HMR pilot in the F-35A.

Edited by sh9000

Ooooh a Fokker WWI plane, gotcha!

Do you ever try dry brushing?  A little metallic or gunmetal dry brushing could bring the instrument panel on your F-35A to life. Either way it is really cool, these planes allow you to sit the pilots like that. The scale feels right! Did you say those 1/100 planes are diecast?

BTW, sent you the payments for the VF-4 and Milia a few hours ago.

2 hours ago, vlenhoff said:

Ooooh a Fokker WWI plane, gotcha!

Do you ever try dry brushing?  A little metallic or gunmetal dry brushing could bring the instrument panel on your F-35A to life. Either way it is really cool, these planes allow you to sit the pilots like that. The scale feels right! Did you say those 1/100 planes are diecast?

BTW, sent you the payments for the VF-4 and Milia a few hours ago.

Yeah if I get a Fokker I’ll paint it and give it to Hikaru.

The 1/100 planes are diecast.

Your Valkyries will take off this week.  Thanks.