Hi-Metal R

joppewo

Lots of production errors on that episode. Roy throw away the gunpod so he can mount the fuselage underneath. But during the chase with Regults, the VF-1S in fighter mode still has the gunpod underneath. :lol:

BC71904A-182E-43CF-BFB8-E8A644671641.jpeg.12bbf18f496aa8081874373db0bd02ce.jpeg

Anyways, looks like you need two VF-1D to re-enact this scene. :rolleyes:

F5943BAF-6A37-4743-BAFC-ED73F745C516.jpeg.a999f24b10d04748c36bb71f0be799b1.jpeg

1 minute ago, no3Ljm said:

Lots of production errors on that episode. Roy throw away the gunpod so he can mount the fuselage underneath. But during the chase with Regults, the VF-1S in fighter mode still has the gunpod underneath. :lol:

BC71904A-182E-43CF-BFB8-E8A644671641.jpeg.12bbf18f496aa8081874373db0bd02ce.jpeg

Anyways, looks like you need two VF-1D to re-enact this scene. :rolleyes:

F5943BAF-6A37-4743-BAFC-ED73F745C516.jpeg.a999f24b10d04748c36bb71f0be799b1.jpeg

Or it could be that we all had a contact drunk episode per Roy.

Hiccuo.

4 minutes ago, nightmareB4macross said:

Paint the visor blue.

E09124B6-46A9-4B80-B8B6-2D80C460E8B0.jpeg

Mind = blown

I watched Macross before I got into G1, and I always thought hasbro just stole the Valkyrie design. Never thought that there’s a scene with the 1S in it. 

Edited by rdrunner

20 minutes ago, beatsing said:

oh I don't remember that shot.  I usually think of Jetfire the version that has a G1 face when he was talking with Starscream.  He has red wings sticking out the sides, and the boosters are two pieces but one big backpack in the middle.

Jetfireskyfire.jpg

That’s Skyfire, not Jetfire. 

16 minutes ago, Convectuoso said:

I'm pretty sure that's how it was written at her bedroom door

I think your are right, but I think it was more "Min Mei" or "MIN MEI" on her door.  I tried to do a quick search of the 1st two episodes, but I didn't want to end up watching the whole thing again.  Of course, it could be another production error!  :p

28 minutes ago, DewPoint said:

I think your are right, but I think it was more "Min Mei" or "MIN MEI" on her door.  I tried to do a quick search of the 1st two episodes, but I didn't want to end up watching the whole thing again.  Of course, it could be another production error!  :p

Not really Jetfire is the toy, and Skyfire is the animated character. Wikipedia...you have so much to learn.

14 minutes ago, nightmareB4macross said:

Not really Jetfire is the toy, and Skyfire is the animated character. Wikipedia...you have so much to learn.

I think Jetfire was also the name in the comics.

The Jetfire toy seemed so much bigger than my chunky munky.

6 minutes ago, Bolt said:

Haha.. welcome to the HMR line:p 

(Not that you’re new to it :hi:@Sanity is Optional)

Bandai what have you done?<_< What’s the next release?!

Looks like I'm safe, just a bit of errant orange paint on the tail of one of them. Plus the usual horrendous nubs.

Maybe Bandai got their QA back in gear after the VE-1/VF-4/VF-1A issues.

Edited by Sanity is Optional

Damn.. Talk about animation errors. There's too much to look out for and you're going to be bug eyed to scan every little detail in each episode. 

Early animated cartoons have continuity errors (and also the present as well despite that its done by computers). Even movies/television/docu-dramas have it as well. 

19 minutes ago, Sanity is Optional said:

Looks like I'm safe, just a bit of errant orange paint on the tail of one of them. Plus the usual horrendous nubs.

No two left foots?:p

Ya, I haven’t even taken out my Armored VF-1J from the box for inspection yet. Or my Regult.:unknw: