Hi-Metal R

joppewo

1 hour ago, F360 said:

yup, it's all your fault.  :p.......   not entirely but reasonable enough. :p

For me paypal is easier and have less issues for instock items.  

direct with creditcard made me lose a nice priced preorder from N-Y.,, They said it was declined and just cancelled my order.    And of course they relisted later for higher price. :angry:

I see. Will be careful in future for anything critical.

AmiAmi updated the invoice and I have paid. Hope they will ship out soon.

Whew, HLJ is out. I am lucky to have this one. Missed the AJ deal, but AmiAmi is not bad.

1 hour ago, Slave IV said:

Yeah, he's good at that. King of HMR!:D

Thanks.  :drinks:

1 hour ago, vlenhoff said:

Yeah Ignacio, i do see them in that light!

Addictive is right! 

20190420_003250.jpg

if you still want to sell me that Vf-4, sh9000, it will join these!

:drinks:

if not, i totally understand!

:good:

Good news.  Looks like you will now be making room for a HMR VF-4 to add to your collection.  :good:

1 hour ago, sh9000 said:

Thanks.  :drinks:

Good news.  Looks like you will now be making room for a HMR VF-4 to add to your collection.  :good:

SWEET! just give me like 2 weeks, i am in poor mode right now, lol 

My line up is going to look sick!

Edited by vlenhoff
BTW the VF-2SS with the armor[cut from my picture] is the old bandai kit, lol

21 hours ago, Convectuoso said:

You meant "30 minutes in", right? 

Yes you are correct. As you can see from my cAPs, i was forwarding the video and rushing off when i was replying...

The color scheme looks evenly colored so far! 

21 hours ago, tekering said:

Well, 30 seconds is about all I could take.  There's nothing more annoying than watching disingenuous young actors pretending to be excited about something...

...and yet, 90% of Japanese TV is exactly that.  <_<

Thats ye old "look at this sweet and sparkly new item release that got me so excited that i am giggling and saying sugoi lots!"

trick from the product launch book...:D

1 hour ago, Lolicon said:

Was that picture taken using a flip phone from 2006? :p

Vintage mode! :lol:

40 minutes ago, Alphahorizon said:

Yeah I wonder what they are going to announce?

There is a tamashii event this 27th in tokyo. Not sure if we will see any new announcements for macross, but keep your eyes on it!

55 minutes ago, seti88 said:

No seated minmay... if you don’t mind put the super O’s minmay in the seat instead :rolleyes:

Yeah , but you know, a sitting-crying Minmei should have been included. Not gonna complain though, they are giving us "telescopic" seats. Ha one more seat to have Minmei sitting, now that i think about it. It would be cool if they gave us standing or kneeing Hikarus too.

I just finished purchasing 10 Macross Hi-Metal R VF-1D valkyries to keep for a while.  I was hoping they would come out with this in 1/55 but you gotta love the Hi-Metal R line.  Easy to transform, good details, nice size.

So far one has shipped, my Amazon order of 4 which was a GREAT deal thanks to the poster is being processed.  Pretty good stuff.

4 hours ago, seti88 said:

In the wild shots!

Evenly colored all over the valk looks like it!

D4lQ6QRUYAEJDAX.thumb.jpg.7052bcac95e37f3d2f4928d46912bfc0.jpg

Thanks for posting all of the great pics so far including the Battroid pic with a nice pose and composition.

3 hours ago, seti88 said:

I wonder how good it would look like if the shot below was recreated?

D2k6O1XUgAAUKzw.thumb.jpg.62e359cb035dbf0a8d85423837781ea1.jpg

I plan on recreating this pic among many others.

VF-1D is looking good!  I have mine ready to ship from Anime Export, but I'm waiting on the DX Chogokin VF-1 Missile Set coming out next month and will ship them together.

I already email them, but does anyone know how long Anime Export will hold items?

It’s been a while so I’ve forgotten which HM or HMR VF-1 can have the fuselage to easily detach.  It would be nice if the VF-1D can do it but if it can’t then I’ll still do it with one of my spares.

24 minutes ago, Smiley424 said:

VF-1D is looking good!  I have mine ready to ship from Anime Export, but I'm waiting on the DX Chogokin VF-1 Missile Set coming out next month and will ship them together.

I already email them, but does anyone know how long Anime Export will hold items?

i had 2 items separated by half a year before shipping....i couldn't find a cut off date in the site, but neither am i going to push it either..

best check with them if really serious abt holding it for some time before shipping 

Just now, seti88 said:

https://twitter.com/erobos1/status/1119609002508181505

Bandai got the color mix right this time with the vf-1D...seems more saturated

D4mmcsEUwAAaNpT.thumb.jpg.6471af8c65406c3c76ea8762c97d06e0.jpgD4mmb7QU4AUj8PG.jpg.06b47439c45dd5446847403e24d4e9e1.jpgD4mmcS_UcAII4kK.jpg.f23b851134888c4d505a4c584ed1a92d.jpg

Very nice and thanks for the side-by-side comparisons!  

Not nit-picking but it still looks as though the backpack's shade of orange is a tad brighter than the rest of the body on the 1D, not sure if it's just the lighting.  And not sure which is canon - but only the centre part of the back cover was painted orange in Yamato's 1D, not the whole piece.  I just checked my Super O and the back cover was painted in two colours - why the step back, Bandai?

1 hour ago, Smiley424 said:

As far as I know AE will hold items indefinitely. I’ve had items there for well over a year before I shipped and they all arrived in perfect condition when I eventually got them. 

Hikaru looks great in his jumpsuit, even at this scale! I am so pumped, I am watching ep2, countdown right now...

And to think i was going to pass on this. In fact, I got the Superostrich because was exited about this... and it was a good price.

I would love to see a good profile comparison of the nose between the standard single seat and this 2 seater. Thankfully, it doesn’t look like they pulled a Yamato on us and just moved the rollbar slightly forward and made it vertical. 

Chris

1 hour ago, Sanity is Optional said:

Neither has mine, guessing ours will go out after the weekend. I certainly hope we don’t have to wait until after golden week.

I have been waiting for some SAL shipments from nin nin and mandarake and they are taking forever to reach New York ISC for some reason. It’s not even golden week yet. I’m just going to have to be patient, but I hope at least something will arrive in the next two weeks. 

6 hours ago, seti88 said:

https://twitter.com/erobos1/status/1119609002508181505

Bandai got the color mix right this time with the vf-1D...seems more saturated

D4mmb7QU4AUj8PG.jpg.06b47439c45dd5446847403e24d4e9e1.jpg

On my screen the VF-1D looks to have the same orange color issue as the VT-1.  The Orange of the chest plate appears duller than the painted orange.

My CD Japan order is also in "In Shipping Process."