Hi-Metal R

joppewo

22 minutes ago, sh9000 said:

I’ll have 5 of the VF-1D total.  One for Fighter, one for Gerwalk, one for Battroid, one for battle damaged, and one for MISB.  Sometimes it’s more convenient to have them in each mode.  For example, I’m planning an updated Fighter mode pic with my VF-1S TV Hikaru, VF-1J Max, VF-1J Milia, and 16 of the VF-1 CF.  They do take some time to transform and the other day I transformed 4 of the VF-1 CF.

Why stop @ 5 sh9000? J/K. That's alot. With that in mind I need to really start figuring out a better means of display. I wouldnt mind having a situated diorama (s) for them.

18 minutes ago, gerwookie said:

Sorry but any rhyme or reason why the vf-1d is listed as shipped and sold from Amazon and yet it's not able to be shipped to the US? Am I missing something here?

Sometimes Amazon Japan will ship to the US, sometimes not.

It's a bit odd that the VF-1D during pre-order would, but wouldn't after release.

43 minutes ago, gerwookie said:

Sorry but any rhyme or reason why the vf-1d is listed as shipped and sold from Amazon and yet it's not able to be shipped to the US? Am I missing something here?

they only limit a certain amount from amazon to be shipped overseas. 

1 hour ago, jenius said:

It's like Amazon US, the listing isn't always coming from Amazon proper but rather stores in the Amazon network with their own shipping preferences.

Thanks for the help all. This is gonna be harder than I thought lol. I was going to just wait till proper release day for this and the Dx 1a and hope for Amazon to open up beyond already fulfilled preorders. How could I be so naive haha.

24 minutes ago, gerwookie said:

Thanks for the help all. This is gonna be harder than I thought lol. I was going to just wait till proper release day for this and the Dx 1a and hope for Amazon to open up beyond already fulfilled preorders. How could I be so naive haha.

If you can't find it anywhere else, you could always sign up for a Tenso address, and have it forwarded to you. I've done that in the past.

It's free to sign up for the forwarding address. 

14 hours ago, apptt4 said:

VF-1D shipped from nin-nin game :)

Not happy with nin, i ordered a gluag bc they were on sale and they overlooked shipping it until i emailed them. 10 days later. 

They said it will be out next week.

6 hours ago, ScrambledValkyrie said:

Amazon JP just charged my credit card  for my VF-1D. Their site estimates delivery by 4/26 but it sure if they’re taking international shipment into consideration. Still, this could be to soonest after release that I’ll receive an HMR order.

Yeah my order page says 4/23-4/26 and when I track the package it says 4/26.

Everytime I see nin, I see Nine Inch Nails.

AmiAmi still has not invoiced me. Do that work on Saturday?

This is frustrating. Whish I can just cancel and get one from HLJ right away instead of waiting for their crappy system to sort things out.

I pre-paid CD Japan for the 1D through Paypal quick purchase back during the preorder.  Found the order email and it came with a order status link.

In Shipping Process it says with no tracking info yet.

99% chance I'm moving within the next 2 months.  I hope all my preorders reach me.

1 hour ago, kkx said:

This is frustrating. Whish I can just cancel and get one from HLJ right away instead of waiting for their crappy system to sort things out.

Did you check the order in your account?  I thought the same, but turns out the email went to the spam folder, but the order status at the ami ami site said waiting for payment and let me finish the order.

2 hours ago, kkx said:

Amiami normally sent out invoice on release date , if you did not get a email , you can always just sign into your amiami account and go to “orders awaiting payment “.   If your item is ready then it will be there , along with other shipping rate options  so you can change and pay on the spot .  

1 hour ago, Pontus said:

Did you check the order in your account?  I thought the same, but turns out the email went to the spam folder, but the order status at the ami ami site said waiting for payment and let me finish the order.

1 hour ago, F360 said:

Amiami normally sent out invoice on release date , if you did not get a email , you can always just sign into your amiami account and go to “orders awaiting payment “.   If your item is ready then it will be there , along with other shipping rate options  so you can change and pay on the spot .  

Thanks for the advice.

I did received the first payment request email. Went in and change payment method from PayPal to credit card.

Then my order lost its shipping estimate, say pending. But the order status is pending payment. After one whole day, the shipping estimate never get done.

Reached out to customer service and they said it should get updated soon. But I feel it needs human intervention.

The system is not robust to allow change of payment method just prior to payment. Not good. I guess I am just frustrated that I have to wait for no good reason.

18 minutes ago, kkx said:

Thanks for the advice.

I did received the first payment request email. Went in and change payment method from PayPal to credit card.

Then my order lost its shipping estimate, say pending. But the order status is pending payment. After one whole day, the shipping estimate never get done.

Reached out to customer service and they said it should get updated soon. But I feel it needs human intervention.

The system is not robust to allow change of payment method just prior to payment. Not good. I guess I am just frustrated that I have to wait for no good reason.

well, you did wait til payment request to change payment to creditcard so I would say that's a good reason for your wait.  Some sites will hold creditcard payments for at least 2 days before shipping out anything due to their verification process.   Is the CC payment pending, did your CC decline the card? 

38 minutes ago, kkx said:

So it is my fault? Ok will have to be a bit patient then.

No charge to credit card yet. Can't do payment without shipping estimate.

yup, it's all your fault.  :p.......   not entirely but reasonable enough. :p

For me paypal is easier and have less issues for instock items.  

direct with creditcard made me lose a nice priced preorder from N-Y.,, They said it was declined and just cancelled my order.    And of course they relisted later for higher price. :angry:

53 minutes ago, vlenhoff said:

20190419_230749.jpg

Hell yeah, NIN will always be nine inch nails!

I absolutely love this monster. I have the yammie one, but there is absolutely no competition!

Hell yeah.

23 minutes ago, vlenhoff said:

I have to say HMR has grown on me. I love these tiny things.

20 minutes ago, vlenhoff said:

yeap, and sh9000 didn't help, LOL

:drinks: