Hi-Metal R

joppewo

1 hour ago, seti88 said:

The vf-4 is packed in fighter mode whilst the other valks were packed in battroid, hence the lack of window.

Since it was packed in Fighter mode, Bandai should've used the flip type lid box like the old VFHM so it will still have a window. ;)

Photo from Jenius' Anymoon site.

Bandai-Hi-Metal-VF-1-2.jpg

14 minutes ago, seti88 said:

Oh for the love of macross, bandai pls release the angel birds!:rolleyes:8)

with a special tamashii stand with hikaru's racer to hold all of them in flight configuration...

Yamato-Macross-VF-1A-Angel-Birds-Fan-Racer-02_1273874970.png.7c288feda6f9b2af296f79674d564f7c.png

C'mon!

TWE for a set of 5 Angel Birds including Fan Racer with special display stand for Y42000.

https://p-bandai.jp/item/item-1000134667

:rolleyes:

Edited by no3Ljm

32 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

TWE for a set of 5 Angel Birds including Fan Racer with special display stand for Y42000.

Just now, seti88 said:

Wow angel bird battroid mode rocks!

Reveal hidden contents

dtl_mb_strikegundam_01.thumb.jpg.f90c32c52ca119a3414b78f30fb1a8f6.jpg

Why'd you guys have to go and mess with me like that?  Especially since I've been itching to find a 1/60 Angel Bird these last few days. 

Like @Slave IV said, I knew it was a joke but but found myself clicking on it anyways...

If only it was true eh?

Been wishing for bandai to release angel birds under the HMR brand for a while now.

It seems such a good opportunity for selling multiple VF-1 in a go, especially if they did a stand as well...

oh well, that shall remain a dream, i don't hold my breath for bandai....

19 hours ago, Bolt said:

That’s awesome. Lol!

:drinks:

18 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

You can recreate that scene and make it a GIF out of your HMR figures, @sh9000. :good: 

That would be cool.

9 hours ago, seti88 said:

Oh for the love of macross, bandai pls release the angel birds!:rolleyes:8)

with a special tamashii stand with hikaru's racer to hold all of them in flight configuration...

Yamato-Macross-VF-1A-Angel-Birds-Fan-Racer-02_1273874970.png.7c288feda6f9b2af296f79674d564f7c.png

C'mon!

71FAEA24-FC30-4691-AEE7-91FBCB44BF69.gif.181067cfcde0ddeb46e2d9ac63de5476.gif

8 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Preordered 2 sets and chose cheapest shipping.  :rolleyes:

Hahaha! :lol: Thanks everyone for being a sport. :good:

Yes, I have to agree that Bandai should release a set of this. And include a special display stand to have it display it this way.

Yamato-Macross-VF-1A-Angel-Birds-Fan-Racer-02_1273874970.png

Anyone remember Bandai's HCM-Pro line? They made a special display stand for Exia and the rest of the 00 Gundam figures. Maybe they can made something like that for the HMR line if ever they decided to do the Angel Birds and Fan Racer. What you guys think? ;) 

hcm44_stand_final2_5.jpg.1915bce7a647e3abc1d6fabdc6daa0a1.jpg

23 minutes ago, ArchieNov said:

I really don't understand that pose. What's it supposed to be doing anyway? It's neither funny nor cute nor cool looking. Wonder why all the kids do it.

It’s the Sentai pose ,  it’s suppose to inflict fear to your enemies by telling them this is their last chance to surrender before getting their ass kicked .  But in reality is a pose that brings out the kid in you , mostly due to the old shows and anime’s that you have watched as a kid .

I did something similar in a morning group stretching exercise and everyone had a fun time .  You should see the facial expression people from age 23 to 58 were making.  Some try to look evil and some try to make a different pose .   Everyone became kids for a couple of minutes.  

Ah okay. So they're trying to imitate sentai poses. Thanks for the explanation.

I used to watch sentai as a kid (Bioman, Shaider, Maskman, etc) many years before Power Rangers ever became a thing in the US. But I still can't find the appeal in people all doing the same exact pose. Maybe that's also why I failed to recognize it. In sentai, everyone's supposed to have a different pose and these are supposed to be a lot more outrageous than the one I keep seeing people do.

5 hours ago, ArchieNov said:

I really don't understand that pose. What's it supposed to be doing anyway? It's neither funny nor cute nor cool looking. Wonder why all the kids do it.

It's a dance move called Dab.

dabbing_0119-e1453239002188.jpg?quality=

Even Betty White does it. ^_^

giphy.gif

On 4/15/2019 at 2:21 PM, sh9000 said:

@vlenhoff if you need a VF-4 right away, there is one available in the for sale section for $114.99 plus shipping.  

The cost of each of my 6 was $94.66 and if you can wait then it will be that price plus shipping available in May coming by registered ferry.

I don't mind waiting. Car maintenance and the recent DX VF-1A TV Max killed my wallet. I'll Def buy yours, If you still up for it in may.