nice, nin nin came through^_^ congrats noel

8 minutes ago, Lolicon said:

Hurray! Nin Nin coming through is not a phrase I hear often. :good:

Thanks guys! :good: 

I'll celebrate more once I see movement on that tracking. :rolleyes:

2 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Thanks guys! :good: 

I'll celebrate more once I see movement on that tracking. :rolleyes:

Great news Noel, glad they came through for you.  Question about tracking for you guys.  I’ve ordered quite a bit of stuff over the years from Japan, mostly using SAL registered which provides a tracking number, but the tracking usually stops at dispatched from outward office and nothing after that.  I always get my stuff delivered, but just wondering what’s the point of a tracking number if it tracks just to the outbound office.

13 minutes ago, Smacky said:

Great news Noel, glad they came through for you.  Question about tracking for you guys.  I’ve ordered quite a bit of stuff over the years from Japan, mostly using SAL registered which provides a tracking number, but the tracking usually stops at dispatched from outward office and nothing after that.  I always get my stuff delivered, but just wondering what’s the point of a tracking number if it tracks just to the outbound office.

In the US you can track SAL shipments through USPS as soon as they hit customs.

10 hours ago, Sanity is Optional said:

In the US you can track SAL shipments through USPS as soon as they hit customs.

I guess Canada Post sucks then, i can never track it beyond Japan Post.

Battroid mode question for you guys, flaps down behind the shoulders (like in GERWALK mode) or flaps up? The instructions don't mention pushing them back up but they also don't show them down.

Edited by jenius

I left mine down as it doesn’t seem to impede on articulation.

looks like they’re down on the back of the box. You are talking about the flaps below the main rear thrusters, yes?

Edited by Bolt

Just now, Smacky said:

I guess Canada Post sucks then, i can never track it beyond Japan Post.

you're correct there, bud!

F'n Figure It Out, Canada Post!!!

3 hours ago, Bolt said:

I left mine down as it doesn’t seem to impede on articulation.

looks like they’re down on the back of the box. You are talking about the flaps below the main rear thrusters, yes?

Good catch on the back of the box, seems down is the probable answer.

Edited by jenius

34 minutes ago, Penguin sushi said:

I know that the hm regult is really expensive, but has anyone had any experience with the ones from revoltech?

They're non scale, too small to pair with HMR, the plastic is cheap, and the joints don't hold well.  It will pose well enough, but never the way you want.  But, for $40 vs $140+ for an HMR, at least I have one regult, so... meh.:unknw:

Hi all, I just bought the VF-4 from AmiAmi for 12960 yen ($116). just thought i'd send that info out in case anyone still needs one. 

https://www.amiami.com/eng/detail/?scode=FIGURE-043796

my wife made me "Kondo" my toy closet and i ended up selling off a ton of old transformers. enough to get this beaut. so...thanks Marie Kondo.

17 hours ago, Penguin sushi said:

I know that the hm regult is really expensive, but has anyone had any experience with the ones from revoltech?

If you're looking for cheaper Regults, you're best bet would be Toynami's 1/100 Battlepods. They don't have the crazy posability and details of the HMR, but they look decent.

If the HMR's don't get a reissue, I can see Toynami's Battelpods going up in price.

HMR-Regult-2.jpg