Hi-Metal R

joppewo

After transforming mine for the first time, I must say that if the Japanese reviewer wasn't able to lock the chest firmly in place for battroid, then he was doing it wrong. It locks pretty solidly in place, though I can imagine someone accidentally missing the step where you push the top part of the chest forward after pressing it down over the cockpit.

P.S. - I still think battroid looks ugly

Edited by ArchieNov

Anyone need one of these VF-4?  Seems I had an extra PO'd at amiami they just emailed about.  don't think i want 2.  you ccould have it at my cost.  I don't know if amiami allows me to just ship directly though or if i''d  have to take it and just ship to you after (which would cost more obviously).  anyone know?  haha

57 minutes ago, Mechapilot77 said:

Anyone need one of these VF-4?  Seems I had an extra PO'd at amiami they just emailed about.  don't think i want 2.  you ccould have it at my cost.  I don't know if amiami allows me to just ship directly though or if i''d  have to take it and just ship to you after (which would cost more obviously).  anyone know?  haha

I'll take it!

29 minutes ago, Penguin sushi said:

Ordered from bandai, never will do that again....

www.bandaionline.com  is "Kurama Shop". 

The domain name is registered to an "ip chun choi" in Hong Kong.

It is not affiliated with Bandai Co., Ltd, or its parent company Bandai Namco Holdings.

20 hours ago, davidwhangchoi said:

how many did you order? 

i usually get one HMR but this one i got 2 since we waited so long for this  color scheme 

update: 

my amazon one just shipped too

Ooops...

What I meant to say is that at least Some of the CDJ orders shipped.  I see Mommar's hasn't yet.

I've only got one coming.

Strangely, I got the notification yesterday but the tracking info via JP Post shows it shipped on the 23rd.  Hopefully that's the same case for some other folks still waiting for CDJ shipping notification.

1 hour ago, fenrir72 said:

The SDF-2 Megaroad-1 colonization ship. 

That's what we want to know...  Why dosen't it say that on the tail?  Why is it SDF-018.  Hanger number maybe?  Why is his plane number 101 for that matter?

My order shipped from CDJapan yesterday (SAL).

Edited by DewPoint
PS

Really happy with how the 4G turned out. There was some talk on one review about something being loose but I had no problems. The knee joints and the back leg fillers were super tight on my copy. If I had one gripe is how the pilot fits in it. It almost looks like he passed out in the cockpit :lol:

Hi-Metal R VF-4G Hi-Metal R VF-4G Hi-Metal R VF-4G Hi-Metal R VF-4G Hi-Metal R VF-4G Hi-Metal R VF-4G

Edited by anubis20

4 minutes ago, anubis20 said:

Really happy with how the 4G turned out. There was some talk one review about something being loose but I had no problems. The knee joints and the back leg fillers were super tight on my copy. If I had one gripe is how the pilot fits in it. It almost looks like he passed out in the cockpit :lol: Hi-Metal R VF-4G

Your right haha. It does look like he had a little too much to drink. Can’t unsee. 

Wow, the Hi-Metal R VF-4 looks leaps and bounds better then the old Yamato/Arcadia version, that version just looks cheap and basic now. I'm excited for mine, I may even grab a second, and yes Bandai, bring on the TWE M&M versions, I'll buy those too.

2 hours ago, anubis20 said:

There was some talk on one review about something being loose but I had no problems. The knee joints and the back leg fillers were super tight on my copy. 

Does it feel like there may be a need to initially be careful so as not to break any joints? The VF-1 shoulders tended to be really tight and needed to be turned slowly until they loosened up a bit.

Still puzzled as to why nothing was scheduled for release between the VF-1D (April) and the Soltick H8RF (July) for the HMR line.

Here's hoping there's an announcement in the near future, as this silence makes me nervous.

26 minutes ago, ScrambledValkyrie said:

Does it feel like there may be a need to initially be careful so as not to break any joints? The VF-1 shoulders tended to be really tight and needed to be turned slowly until they loosened up a bit.

Not really, the knees are tight but not to the point were you are stressing anything out. Funny enough the fighter and battroid adapters work extremely well and I found them a littlew tough to get off. 

Mine arrived from AmiAmi via DHL this morning and is waiting on my porch for me when I get off work today! :lol:

EDIT -- I must say, mad props to DHL for the easy way to skip the signature required thing and the guy actually reading  where I requested he leave the package. Spot on DHL. 

Edited by derex3592

4 hours ago, Vifam7 said:

Mine arrived from Amazon JP today.  The package is much smaller than I thought it would be - which is good as I'm running out of places to store all these boxes.

19 minutes ago, mechaninac said:

Got my Amazon.jp copy today as well.  That was fast!

Ooo, i just checked after reading both your posts.  mine was already delivered too. i have to go and grab it from my doorman

got my kids meal toy:

8qSDXRQl.jpg

kTRVUKkl.jpg

Edited by davidwhangchoi