Hi-Metal R

joppewo

@sh9000 ...you had to go and show that pic again. My wallet just whimpered.  I LOVE the Max.  Such a perfect color blue, if only the HMR VF-1 was that color instead of weird diffused blue-grey we got.  The Fokker looks great also and I'll get the Milia for completeness (that red is a lot more striking also).

I think that would be the Macross Collectible equivalent of "Jumping the Shark"! :lol:

Yeah the Monsters were an exaggeration.  Maybe someday I’ll buy 2 more Monsters and paint one red and the other one blue.  :)

Seriously, that just looks like a miniature Yamato. :lol:  Looks great, can't wait!

Yamato did the hard work, Bandai just cleaned up the messy bits like the stupid falling off missiles and reduced the size!   Looks great! Can't wait! 

They are exactly the same except for the scale and colour... It looks like a serious case of design sharing... Is it really possible?

Painting even one of the monsters would take a bucket of paint.

I’m ok with that.

They are exactly the same except for the scale and colour... It looks like a serious case of design sharing... Is it really possible?

Yes it is really possible.