Hi-Metal R

joppewo

I reluctantly passed on the dx 1j to have available space for the upcoming hmr releases. Although if a dx 1s comes out I won’t be holding back.

for now I’m looking forward to getting my vf4 and vf1d. And really hoping we get some non Valkyrie releases soon.

1 hour ago, takatoys said:

I just got an email from HLJ, they cancelled my order due to a system error. 

HLJ has to fix those errors as they have become frecuent with Macross toys.

That sucks because it was still available after you put your order in.

2 hours ago, sh9000 said:

Just ordered 2 more HMR Monsters.  Finally completed my 6.

Nice :) I really want one more but haven’t managed to pull the trigger. So much stuff coming out!

Edited by spacemanoeuvres
wrods

4 hours ago, RDX17 said:

^Congratulations! Looking forward to seeing a full on Destroid display from you once the Tomahawk and Phalanx are released.

2 hours ago, spacemanoeuvres said:

Nice :) I really want one more but haven’t managed to pull the trigger. So much stuff coming out!

Thanks.  Can’t wait to get some Tomahawks and Phalanxes when they’re released to make the army bigger.

Oh bollocks, I got the dreaded apology for 'misleading you with a system error and cancelling your order, that you shouldn't have been able to place except for OUR incompetence... sucks for you' email.  HLJ has certainly gone downhill lately, specially in the wake of their website's horrendously bad and counter-intuitive redesign; they should sue whoever they hired to work on that monstrosity for malpractice and demand their money back.  What a s--t show.

5 hours ago, tekering said:

Six!  I can barely fit one into my hangar.  :huh:

sh9000 is secretly planning to recreate the Daedalus Attack scene. He's getting those extra Monsters to compensate the missing Tomahawks. :ph34r: ^_^ 

5 hours ago, tekering said:

P7076586.jpg

By the way, love the 'Armored Factory' setup. :wub:  :good: 

37 minutes ago, Sanity is Optional said:

I think we know what it means when Tenjin posts new art showing a Tomahawk, with about the same aspect ratio as the HMR Defender/Spartan boxes...

:yahoo::drinks:

11 minutes ago, RDX17 said:

Can it finally be happening?! Please let it be!

Either that or Sorties 4.....we all win either way! :good:

That Artwork by Tenjin is the Boxart for the Wave 1/72 kit.

MBR-04-Mk.VI Tomahawk (Plastic model)

Edited by slide

On 2/14/2019 at 4:09 AM, no3Ljm said:

sh9000 is secretly planning to recreate the Daedalus Attack scene. He's getting those extra Monsters to compensate the missing Tomahawks. :ph34r: ^_^ 

On 2/14/2019 at 11:44 AM, jvmacross said:

Fixed! :drinks:

:drinks:

13 minutes ago, yman1437 said:

Such tease can only mean what's coming, isn't it? ;)

At least it'll be interesting to see if they use the same artwork... but I'm sure Bandai's commissioned a new one for whenever they release it

6 minutes ago, slide said:

At least it'll be interesting to see if they use the same artwork... but I'm sure Bandai's commissioned a new one for whenever they release it

He will do a new one for sure. After all Tenjin needs to fill his 'upcoming' Valkyries Fourth Sortie book. ^_^