Hi-Metal R

joppewo

12 minutes ago, Lonely Soldier Boy said:

I just checked my VF-4 preorder with Mykombini and they didn't have enough of them to grant my one copy ordered, so I had to lower my pieces to 0, which means I really never had a preorder secured with them in the first place and they didn't bother to tell me. I'll keep on checking here in case a slot opens :help:

I have rarely heard anything good about Mykombini.

That sucks, hopefully you can snag one before or at release.

Edited by Sanity is Optional

2 hours ago, Sanity is Optional said:

What, no CF VF-1D?

Not yet.  I already have VF-1D heads and one of them will probably be made before the VF-1D gets released.

42C96557-39D5-45A4-9F86-05CE87D83764.jpeg.df134dab9531d255a25329f5c522d788.jpeg

45 minutes ago, Lonely Soldier Boy said:

I just checked my VF-4 preorder with Mykombini and they didn't have enough of them to grant my one copy ordered, so I had to lower my pieces to 0, which means I really never had a preorder secured with them in the first place and they didn't bother to tell me. I'll keep on checking here in case a slot opens :help:

One of my preorders of the VF-4 at Amiami is going to @ScrambledValkyrie.  I have a second preorder of the VF-4 x2 at Amiami.  The listed price is 10990 JPY each.  Let me know if you want them.

Edited by sh9000

21 hours ago, sh9000 said:

Not yet.  I already have VF-1D heads and one of them will probably be made before the VF-1D gets released.

42C96557-39D5-45A4-9F86-05CE87D83764.jpeg.df134dab9531d255a25329f5c522d788.jpeg

One of my preorders of the VF-4 at Amiami is going to @ScrambledValkyrie.  I have a second preorder of the VF-4 x2 at Amiami.  The listed price is 10990 JPY each.  Let me know if you want them.

PM'd! :)

Edit: Agh! Too late. Still in the lookout. I'm not leaving this thread again.

Edited by Lonely Soldier Boy

Man, real life stuff hits a lot harder than people bawking at me about my purchasing habits on a forum lol.  Anyway, all the stuff I buy is still readily available as I missed out on the VF-1S strike and the armored valkyries.  I'm not keeping any of you guys from purchasing multiples, but I do limit my own purchases to ten or less valks per release.  I just had to take a moment and step back from all of this to realize what matters most and this is just a hobby for fun.

I also do hot wheels and that hobby has a lot of folk that are nuts over super treasure hunts.  I've found the right people to trade with so I'm doing fine with that.  But it's funny that in every hobby / scene there's always an amount of negativity that arises.  Never fails.  I've been into several different scenes and a couple hobbies and have seen practically it all.

Anyway, hope they release everything you guys want.  I think I got everything that I wanted so far.  The next valkyrie releases will be cool too of course.  I think they are going to come up with Khakizaki TV version and the Max DYRL super from what I've seen here.

Now I'm just contemplating purchasing another VF-1A and possibly more VF-1Ds.

Just trolling I guess.  Nothing has been said or brought up since that one time back on Dec 12. Yet he has to trudge all back up again. All that gets accomplished is stirring the pot back up. :unknw:

Chris

2 hours ago, Dobber said:

Just trolling I guess.  Nothing has been said or brought up since that one time back on Dec 12. Yet he has to trudge all back up again. All that gets accomplished is stirring the pot back up. :unknw:

Chris

That's the only thing I can figure at this point but I figured I should give some benefit of the doubt. Not sure why, but hey.