Hi-Metal R

joppewo

2 minutes ago, ScrambledValkyrie said:

I'm getting an error trying to add to cart at HLJ.

This happened to someone I know who had their account suspended for canceling too many orders. You could try logging out and back in again.

1 minute ago, Shizuka the Cat said:

Got the weirdest confirmation email from HLJ.

Somehow, this does not look right...

image.png.e52eddcea835c45b82cb230d1df912e1.png

My address and the order ID are both missing from the email.

They do this thing where they send an order acknowledgement, then the confirmation after.

1 minute ago, Shizuka the Cat said:

Got the weirdest confirmation email from HLJ.

Somehow, this does not look right...

image.png.e52eddcea835c45b82cb230d1df912e1.png

My address and the order ID are both missing from the email.

I got the same. No shipping address and blank Order Id, but then I got another email just now that had all the correct info. The first email was titled "Order Acknowledgement" whereas the second email with the correct info was titled "Order Confirmation"

After 20 minutes sitting in my car with my VF-1D in my Ami Ami cart not loading the submit order I gave up and went to CD Japan and got one in 3 minutes.

This is my first order from them. Not thrilled paying in advanced.  Would have preferred Ami Ami as I have a running point balance with them but can't wait on that broken website.

And when i arrived home my Ami Ami ordered finally loaded the correct screen 40 minutes after putting it in my cart.  I then deleted it.

So, I decided to switch my order cancellations. I re-ordered from Amazon JP and cancelled from CD Japan.

Amazon JP is 59 yen more expensive after cheapest shipping option, but their shipping supposedly delivers in 3 - 5 days, versus the SAL god knows how long that CD Japan uses.

In total, I have 2 orders now.  Amazon JP and HLJ.

I will stick around online for a while longer to update shopping links.

Edited by Shizuka the Cat

3 minutes ago, Shizuka the Cat said:

So, I decided to switch my order cancellations. I re-ordered from Amazon JP and cancelled from CD Japan.

Amazon JP is 59 yen more expensive after cheapest shipping option, but their shipping supposedly delivers in 3 - 5 days, versus the SAL god knows how long that CD Japan uses.

In total, I have 2 orders now.  Amazon JP and HLJ.

I will stick around online for a while longer to update shopping links.

Supposedly 3-5 days shipping from amz.jp?  You haven't ordered yet from them?

My amz-jp orders were usually 2-days received from japan release-date. Unless it's a weekend release, of course.

Btw, SAL/SAL-Registered shipping from CDJ and other Japan-shops are usually 2-4 weeks. They are subject to USPS' own local delays, tho.

3 minutes ago, jenius said:

Looks like it automatically applies the price change to your preorder, sweet!

Now it's 7767 with EMS equivalent. That's nice. 

Important Message

この注文には、予約商品の価格保証の対象商品が含まれています。「予約商品の価格保証」では、お客様が対象商品を予約注文した時点から発送手続きに入る時点、または発売日のいずれか早い時点までの期間中のAmazon.co.jp の最低販売価格が、お支払いいただく金額となります。予約商品の価格保証について詳しくはヘルプページをご覧ください。Pre-order Price Guarantee covers one or more item(s) in this order. If the Amazon.co.jp price decreases between the time you placed your order and the time we start shipping process (or release date of the item, whichever comes earlier), you'll receive the lowest price.

3 minutes ago, F360 said:

Important Message

この注文には、予約商品の価格保証の対象商品が含まれています。「予約商品の価格保証」では、お客様が対象商品を予約注文した時点から発送手続きに入る時点、または発売日のいずれか早い時点までの期間中のAmazon.co.jp の最低販売価格が、お支払いいただく金額となります。予約商品の価格保証について詳しくはヘルプページをご覧ください。Pre-order Price Guarantee covers one or more item(s) in this order. If the Amazon.co.jp price decreases between the time you placed your order and the time we start shipping process (or release date of the item, whichever comes earlier), you'll receive the lowest price.

Yup, now under ¥15,000 for 2 shipped via DHL. Hell-yeah.