Hi-Metal R

joppewo

55 minutes ago, Lolicon said:

Let's hope HLJ and Amiami's websites actually work this time.

Holy crap, this, a thousand times this! Both sites failed miserably when the VF-4 went up, hopefully the hype isn't quite as hard on the 1D. I've got several things I need to order that night as well, Figuarts Captain Marvel goes up then as well, need her and a 1D at minimum.

I had hoped that the HM-R VF-1D would have the option to detach the cockpit for the scene in episode 2 or 3 when Focker rescued them. But that might have been too much to ask for on a 1/100 scale model. 

I am still very excited about this release - bring on the HM-R Virgin Road VF-1D, Bandai!!

3 hours ago, seti88 said:

ah what i was waiting for, thanks for the post rdx17.

hmmmm...No detachable fuselage or detachable arm...

oh well at least there is minmay in hand and extended seats!

For sure. I'm always waiting for those Tamashii Nations pictures.

Maybe there will be a few other surprises once they post the full set.

3 minutes ago, HardlyNever said:

Anyone else notice how one picture has the (correct) one shoulder light in battroid, and the other has two shoulder lights in battroid?  Bandai loves their photoshop.

Or maybe the pictures are from different stages of development.

In that first battroid photo, I think it's just the angle that makes it look missing. The other light is just barely peeking out from behind the head.

18 minutes ago, ScrambledValkyrie said:

In that first battroid photo, I think it's just the angle that makes it look missing. The other light is just barely peeking out from behind the head.

Yeah, I think you're right.  And going back and looking at the line art, I think it is supposed to have both shoulder lights.

40 minutes ago, spacemanoeuvres said:

Whoops almost spaced on the PO.

Seems like a strange day for preorder. Isn’t it typically on a Wednesday or Thursday?

I kinda thought it was Wednesday or Friday night for most of us.  A Monday (Japan time) release is unusual.

26 minutes ago, Roy Focker said:

I just saw the pre-order is 11pm my time.   I won't be getting home until 11:10pm.  I wonder if I can pull my car over to the side of the road and order with my phone.   I might miss this one.

Phone ordering has been pretty good to me and I think @sh9000 mentioned he always uses his phone. 

Good luck tonight everyone!

Just now, derex3592 said:

For once I don't have to be at work the "day after" -WHOO HOO! See you guys and girls tonight! 2:00AM US Central Time yes??? ... or no..wouldn't it be 1:00AM now with DST not in effect?

On 11/25/2018 at 5:07 AM, Convectuoso said:

;)