Hi-Metal R

joppewo

2 minutes ago, onnasake said:

I pre-ordered from amazon japan....wasn't a very big discount.  They usually have a 30% discount off Masterpiece Transformers.  I'm new to the Macross thing...should I wait for a discount or just keep my pre-order which is around 11,000 yen?

Your call.. I believe NY still has orders open should change your mind.

I'm calling it a day as it been fun to ride the pre-order madness again. ;)

3 minutes ago, ScrambledValkyrie said:

Just got up and see that it's sold out at NY and HLJ, my usual go-to places. :(

Has Amazon listed this yet?

Apparently Amazon JP are not shipping the VF-4 to the US.

Edited by eggy99

2 hours ago, Chronocidal said:

Welp, got confirmations from HLJ, CDJ, and AmiAmi... so I'm off to bed.  Going to pray HLJ gets their site together, because that was nonsense.

Also, still nothing from NY.. looks like my discount code lives to see another release. :p  I'll probably save it for something I can only get there.

Too true!:diablo:

2 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Ok. I was trying to put one order at HLJ for backup if ever the Nin-Nin orders fail. On checkout, I got this message: Please contact HLJ Customer Support at support@hlj.com. (10099)

Any idea why?

Because they suck!

1 hour ago, seti88 said:

Thank you! I was too tired to stay up through the night and missed out on the HLJ site problems, and the subsequently short PO window for the other main sites. Had to get my second from AE as insurance. Hope they are reliable. My two bets are now with Nin-nin and AE...

36 minutes ago, rdrunner said:

Thank you! I was too tired to stay up through the night and missed out on the HLJ site problems, and the subsequently short PO window for the other main sites. Had to get my second from AE as insurance. Hope they are reliable. My two bets are now with Nin-nin and AE...

No probs...So far no issues in delivering from them....tho AE's website has crashed at the moment! :vava:

Edited by seti88

This was a mess of a preorder, but at least it should show Bandai that fans love macross. I am a bit surprised at the popularity of this release and glad I was able to get one. My confirmation came in from hlj just a bit ago. I am hoping to get another to keep in box and will try here and there, but some of these sites need some serious work.

3 hours ago, seti88 said:

I wonder when will be the day you order a dozen in one go...:spiteful:

That’s what the Tomahawk and Nousjadeul-Get are for.

3 hours ago, ScrambledValkyrie said:

Just got up and see that it's sold out at NY and HLJ, my usual go-to places. :(

I have a just in case order of 1 and another order of 2 at Amiami.  If you want 1 I can have it shipped directly to you.  Just pay when they request the payment in March.