Hi-Metal R

joppewo

11 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Ok. I was trying to put one order at HLJ for backup if ever the Nin-Nin orders fail. On checkout, I got this message: Please contact HLJ Customer Support at support@hlj.com. (10099)

Any idea why?

I think their system is on the fritz tonight, lot's of issues. Probably nothing on your end. 

Just now, Corrinald said:

HLJ let me get one into my cart just now but by the time I got through the login and process they were order stop again. Their new site is garbage.

I snuck one in through AmiAmi though. Yay! Cdjapan said they had two, but it was broken they were gone.

CDJapan had 2 for quite a while. I was looping through it more than five times--add to cart, checkout, delete, try again from the top T_T

It's sold out now finally...

Sigh. I think I'll just go with my Nin-Nin orders. That's 149 days from today. So atleast it's still within Paypal's 180 days period.

Anyways, congrats to everyone who got their orders in. And good luck for people who still struggling on placing their orders.

If anyone interested, it's still open at Nin-Nin: https://www.nin-nin-game.com/en/macross/29493-macross-flash-back-2012-vf-4-lightning-iii-hi-metal-r--4573102553812.html

Back up and available at HLJ. Oddly enough I was getting all kinds of errors on my PC, but the order went right through without a hiccup when I used my phone. We have all been wondering why the new design for HLJ and AmiAmi. I’m betting the answer is, “better phone based shopping...” I just received a confirmation email. 

1 minute ago, Felix said:

Back up and available at HLJ. Oddly enough I was getting all kinds of errors on my PC, but the order went right through without a hiccup when I used my phone. We have all been wondering why the new design for HLJ and AmiAmi. I’m betting the answer is, “better phone based shopping...” I just received a confirmation email. 

I’m travelling and had to use my phone, there were all kinds of shenanigans with their site using mobile safari.

Slept through my 1:55am alarm!!

Was still able to get 3 at AmiAmi and a "just in case" at HLJ.....this is probably going to be widely available by release date or prior to it if AmiAmi is allowing up to 3 POs....plus 1 hr after PO started! 

Edited by jvmacross

Just now, Stealthvalkyrie said:

Think in the event everyone will snag one (or ten, lol) of this one as desired. But it’s definitely felt like a DX-level experience trying to get it tonight. Thanks for making the madness fun folks. :)

Where's the 300 King Leo gif when you need it: Quote "This is Macross World"!! :p

Truth is, I haven’t missed out on a single HMR. Even when I completely missed a pre-order. Heck, I’ve even gotten a couple on sale. If anyone doesn’t get a pre-order I wouldn’t really sweat it. There are usually extras available when they are released.