Hi-Metal R

joppewo

5 minutes ago, seti88 said:

Thats getting quite common for ami...as ppl tend to click again ti check if the place order was working....and ends up recording as 2!...

Anyone know how to change the quantity to 1? I had to delete the order and re-add to the cart (after losing hope of ever securing one)

1 minute ago, Killaforevah said:

Anyone know how to change the quantity to 1? I had to delete the order and re-add to the cart (after losing hope of ever securing one)

put the qty arrow down to one.

1 minute ago, Rein+ said:

got 1 at amiami first time doing business with them. say... strange they dont charge upfront.

I've grabbed most of my HMR from AmiAmi... no issues so far.

1 minute ago, Microbe999 said:

Ive somehow managed to link my paypal account to cd japan so it didnt even fuss with all those details and it just authorized the order after i confirmed at cdj so it was fairly quick, no entering in shipping or addresses.  Hlj just hung on me.

PayPal means you pay up front at CDJ. 

1 minute ago, Rein+ said:

got 1 at amiami first time doing business with them. say... strange they dont charge upfront.

Damn preorders madness sucks no doubt,  but once you get a PO from AmiAmi is 100% secured item well at least for me never had any issue but still don't try to cancel them or you can get the ban hammer from them. 

Welp, got confirmations from HLJ, CDJ, and AmiAmi... so I'm off to bed.  Going to pray HLJ gets their site together, because that was nonsense.

Also, still nothing from NY.. looks like my discount code lives to see another release. :p  I'll probably save it for something I can only get there.

Edited by Chronocidal

5 minutes ago, gingaio said:

Still wondering how people were able to locate the HLJ listing so much more quickly than simply hitting refresh on the usual search terms (hi-metal r and VF-4)...

4 minutes ago, 505thAirborne said:

That's a good question, I couldn't find the Advance search anywhere on the new site... was super easy on the old one. 

3 minutes ago, neoexcaliber said:

Same here. The new items never show up as results but they do once they reach 'Order Stop' status. This wasn't the case before.

For the new HLJ, you will have to use another site (myfigcollection) to get the link or at least a link close enough,

just search for hi-metal r VF-4 at myfigcollection.net

https://myfigurecollection.net/item/361395

HLJ will post their link just around the time preorder starts.  

This is how I got the link without the old advance search. 

The link for CD Japan was kind of hidden if you're using your laptop or desktop. You had to click "features" on the left hand column and then find the pre-order link. I figured this out by looking at the CD Japan app and saw that it was labeled "special features"

Edited by Mac

2 minutes ago, Alex GS said:

Damn preorders madness sucks no doubt,  but once you get a PO from AmiAmi is 100% secured item well at least for me never had any issue but still don't try to cancel them or you can get the ban hammer from them. 

thanks for the info, i never cancel anything that i preorder anyway. i only afraid that they cancel my order like vf31-a