Hi-Metal R

joppewo

I sent HLJ an email telling them their website sucks when they first deployed it. It hasn't improved. I can only get it to work some times in IE. In Chrome it shi*ts the bed.

Just now, spacemanoeuvres said:

Bummed about Amazon.jp not shipping to the U.S.  I was hoping to start using them for more macross figs.

I knew that was too good to be true.  I'm surprised they did that for so long. HG probably got to them.

I hate these new site updates that HLJ and AmiAmi did. With the prices posted across, I ended up getting my 3 orders at Nin-Nin. Let's see how it goes since this is the first time I used them. Didn't had time to secure orders at CDJ while waiting for my HLJ and Ami cart pages to load.

1 minute ago, Alex GS said:

For some reason the login screen appeared in AmiAmi after I pressed the preorder button, I end up getting two . 

image.png.ba191112020df349eb11e02c7af4e42f.png

Thats getting quite common for ami...as ppl tend to click again ti check if the place order was working....and ends up recording as 2!...

1 minute ago, seti88 said:

Thats getting quite common for ami...as ppl tend to click again ti check if the place order was working....and ends up recording as 2!...

So true I only wanted one, most probably will be selling one of those here in the Forums with at least 20% discount to encourage a fast selling.

6 minutes ago, gingaio said:

Still wondering how people were able to locate the HLJ listing so much more quickly than simply hitting refresh on the usual search terms (hi-metal r and VF-4)...

That's a good question, I couldn't find the Advance search anywhere on the new site... was super easy on the old one. 

Just now, gingaio said:

Still wondering how people were able to locate the HLJ listing so much more quickly than simply hitting refresh on the usual search terms (hi-metal r and VF-4)...

Same here. The new items never show up as results but they do once they reach 'Order Stop' status. This wasn't the case before.

Just now, jenius said:

Someone pointed out it seems to be stuck on 2.

Yeah. Same here earlier. I thought I can still get atleast one of that two. And that was 15mins ago. ;)

Now, I'm a little bit scared of people might post stories regarding their Nin-Nin experience since I just ordered my three orders from them. :unsure: